Idols Season 13 Voting Terms and Conditions
Interactive audience voting has been set-up on behalf of Electronic Media Network Proprietary Limited (“M-Net”), a division of MultiChoice (Pty) Ltd to enable Idols Season 13 viewers to vote for their favourite contestant that they want to win the competition. The voting has been set up to encourage viewer participation in the show and give them a say in the outcome of the series.
You may vote by SMS, Website and Mobile Site services only. For SMS you will vote by texting a vote for your favourite contestant according to the instructions specified in the Idols programme and the text costs of your service provider will apply.
All unrecognised SMSs (SMSs where the text does not match the advertised voting text or cannot be allocated to a specific contestant) will be charged for but not counted and the subscriber who sent the SMS will not be eligible to win any of the prizes.
Each SMS vote costs R1.50; free SMS bundles do not apply.
Voting via the website and the mobile site will be available on www.idolssa.tv and data costs of the Internet Service Provider will apply.
To vote via the website and the mobile site, you will need to register with your cell phone number via a One Time Pin (OTP) and choose a password for your user profile. Registered user profiles may log-in and vote ONLY with up to 10 devices. Each user may access ONLY up to 10 verified profiles per device. Further details in respect of how to register can be found onwww.idolssa.tv when a vote period is live.
All voting information will be clearly communicated in the programme. All personal information provided to us at the time of registration will be kept secure and confidential and will not be used for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Voting Platforms and number of votes:
Voting is limited per voting period and voting platform as follows:
* SMS – (100 votes per person on this platform)
* Mobile Site - (100 votes per person on this platform)
* Website - (100 votes per person on this platform)
Show episode airs on Sunday 17:00 to 19:00 (CAT)
Voting period for the series is set out below:
Voting times for all Vote platforms
Live Show 1 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 2 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 4 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 5 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 6 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 7 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 8 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 9 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 10 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 11 - Sundays @17h00 to Tuesday 22h00
Live Show 12 - Sundays @17h00 to Thursday 22h00
*All times in CAT
Votes made or received outside of this time will not be counted as they would only be received after the relevant competition voting period closes. You will however still be charged by your service provider for these votes.
Electronic Media Network Proprietary Limited (“M-Net”) reserves the right to change the voting rules at any time, and may suspend, withdraw or re-set voting at its sole discretion. Where M-Net does change the voting rules, the updated voting rules will be published on Idols Season 13 website www.idolssa.tv.
M-Net reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers that there has been any attempt to manipulate the voting fraudulently. Viewers will be limited to 100 votes per voting platform (SMS, Website and Mobile Site) per voting period. Votes in excess of 100 on SMS will be charged for but will not be counted and will not be eligible to win any of the prizes.
After the lines have closed, the result of the vote will be established from all valid votes received. LATE VOTES, OR VOTES NOT RECEIVED BY THE TIME THE RESULT IS CALCULATED, WILL NOT BE COUNTED BUT WILL BE CHARGED BY YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER WHERE APPLICABLE.
MULTICHOICE, M-NET AND THE PRODUCERS OF IDOLS SEASON 13, INCLUDING THEIR HOLDING AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS (“THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS”) DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM WITH ANY MOBILE NETWORK, SYSTEM, SERVER, PROVIDER, SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE WHICH MAY RESULT IN ANY VOTE BEING LOST OR NOT PROPERLY RECEIVED, REGISTERED OR RECORDED OR NOT BEING RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE THE CLOSING TIME OF THE RELEVANT VOTING PERIODS.
M-NET IS COMMITTED TO OPERATING FAIR VIEWER VOTING AND TO PREVENTING ABUSE OF ITS SYSTEMS, AS WELL AS THOSE OF ITS AGENTS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS. HOWEVER, M-NET DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE MOBILE NETWORKS AND OTHER NETWORKS USED IN CONNECTION WITH VOTING WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED AND IN A FULLY OPERATING CONDITION. IN THE CASE OF SYSTEM FAILURE OR REPAIR OR FOR REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF M-NET, THE SYSTEM AND/OR VOTING SERVICE MAY BE SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON IN THE EVENT THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SYSTEM AND/OR VOTING SERVICE IS DISCONTINUED, MODIFIED OR INTERRUPTED IN ANY WAY.
BY VOTING, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND/OR INDEMNIFY THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED ABOVE) FROM ALL LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY; OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY); WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE VOTING IN TERMS HEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE ARISING OUT OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTION; (B) ANY THEFT, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR THIRD PARTY INTERFERENCE; (C) ANY ENTRY OR PRIZE CLAIM THAT IS LATE, LOST, ALTERED, DAMAGED OR MISDIRECTED DUE TO ANY REASON BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF M-NET; (D) ANY VARIATION IN PRIZE VALUE TO THAT STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (E) ANY TAX LIABILITY INCURRED BY A WINNER OR ENTRANT; OR (F) USE OF THE PRIZE.
M-Net will not have a say in the outcome of the vote, but judges voting may take place. In the event that the vote outcome cannot be reasonably determined (due to a technical failure or other circumstance beyond M-Net’s reasonable control and the data is irrecoverable), then M-Net reserves the right to use its discretion to make any decision that is necessary under the circumstances to ensure fairness to all affected parties or postpone the result show or exclude the results from the system that failed, unless the data can be recovered.
M-NET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE VOTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. ANY CHANGE WILL BE POSTED ON http://www.idolssa.tv AND SUCH POSTING SHALL BE ADEQUATE NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE VOTING. ACCORDINGLY, YOU HEREBY UNDERTAKE TO CHECK THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EACH TIME YOU WISH TO VOTE.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by South African law.
1. All valid votes on any advertised platform received during each voting period are automatically entered for the grand prize draw. Winners of the grand prize draws will be randomly selected from all valid votes received during all voting periods. The conducting of the competition draws will be overseen by independent auditors.
2. The grand prize will be as follows:
1. Telkom: Huawei P10; Huawei B315 Router; Huawei W2 watch; FreeMe 20 gig to the total value of R 6 000
2. Capitec 1x R30,000.00 to be paid into a Capitec Bank account
3. Ford Figo 1.5 Titanium Hatch Manual to the value of R210 000 (Two Hundred and Ten Thousand)
3. Winners will be drawn randomly from the valid votes for all voting periods. The winners will be contacted by a representative from M-Net after the voting periods has closed and notified what prize they have won as well as delivery/collection information. The winners will be announced on the website subsequent to receiving their valid confirmation of acceptance. More information on what the prizes are can be found on the Viewers Vote Prize page at http://www.idolssa.tv
4. If we are not able to contact the winner of the weekly prize within 10 (ten) working days after his or her name is drawn as a winner, the winner will forfeit the prize and we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner.
5. The prize draw only applies to South African citizens. No employees of, agents of, consultants to immediate family members of, or dependents of Ford, Telkom, Capitec, Deloitte & Touche, M-Net and/or their respective production, advertising, sponsors, communications, media and PR agencies are eligible for winning any of the prizes.
6. No immediate family member (direct blood relative) or dependent of any of the Idols Season 13 contestants is eligible for any of the prizes.
7. If the winner of the weekly prize is under 18 years of age, a legal guardian in possession of a valid identity document must accept the prize.
8. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize sponsors have the right to change the prizes in case of unforeseeable circumstances and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage relating to these prizes or change thereof.
1. The cash prizes are not transferable and will only be paid by electronic funds transfer into a Capitec Bank Savings Accounts in the names of the winner. No cash prizes will be paid into a non-Capitec Bank Savings Account, a Capitec Bank Savings Account in the name of any other person other than the winner him-/herself and cannot be drawn in cash or any other form.
2. If the winner does not have a Capitec Bank Savings Account, a Capitec Bank representative will assist the winner with opening a Savings Account with Capitec Bank, in accordance with Capitec Bank’s standard procedures for opening new bank accounts.
3. The winner must possess whatever documents and permissions he/she may require in order to accept and use a prize, which documents and/or permissions are his/her responsibility to obtain at his/her own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form.
4. The winner must provide Capitec Bank with details of his/her existing Capitec Bank Savings Account, in writing, or cooperate and do the necessary to open a new Capitec Bank Savings Account for the prize to be paid into be electronic funds transfer, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
5. The winner may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such prize to the winner and such prize will be forfeited. The winner must be eligible for the prize.
6. Capitec will not be responsible, and disclaims all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the competition rules.
7. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to goods or personal injury suffered as a result of participating in or winning any prize, and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for the purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in the competition.
a. RICA shall apply in order to have connectivity on all devices.
b. The winner to submit the following RICA documents: Proof of Residence and Identity Documents.
c. Minors (UNDER 18) to submit Rica documents of their parent or legal guardian.
d. Telkom mobile’s Standard terms and conditions apply (full details on www.telkommobile.co.za).
a. Huawei devices terms and condition to be viewed on www.huawei.co.za
b. Telkom Mobile is not liable for any loss or damage to your property or equipment arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance and use of the service.
c. Telkom Mobile will not incur any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage as a result of any use, authorised or unauthorised, resulting from virus attacks, security vulnerabilities, and loss of information. FreeMe Boost Bundles for Prepaid, Ad-hoc purchases & Recurring allocation: 1. Telkom Mobile Standard Terms and Conditions apply (full details can be found on http://www.telkom.co.za/sites/aboutus/regulatory/termsandconditions/).
2. The FreeMe Boost bundles are available to customers using Telkom Mobile’s products, as either an ad-hoc purchase or recurring allocation.
3. FreeMe Boost bundles are valid for 31 days from the date of purchase, where after the bundle expires.
4. FreeMe Boost bundles do not carry over, and benefits cannot be transferred from one customer to another.
5. FreeMe Boost bundles offer customers a data allocation, with the following common benefits as part of the bundle:
5.1. 100 SMS to use in the 31 day validity period,
5.2. 300 minutes of calls to Telkom Mobile and Telkom fixed line numbers to use in the 31 day validity period &
5.3. 500 MB Instant Messaging data that can be used for messaging and voice calls on WhatsApp, Viber & BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) in the 31 day validity period.
6. In addition, FreeMe Boost 20GB has the benefit of 1500 minutes any network call allocation to use in the 31 day validity period for calling South African networks excluding Premium Rated Numbers.
7. FreeMe Boost bundles can be purchased using available airtime on Prepaid, TopUp, Saver or FreeMe TopUp plans or from the available customer spend limit on Contract, SmartContract, SmartPlan, FreeMe, Unlimited Lite or SmartOnerate plans.
8. FreeMe Boost bundles can be purchased using Telkom’s Self Service Menu on *180#, via the Telkom Mobile Application, at leading retailers and Telkom Direct Shops.
9. Telkom shall not refund customers for erroneous purchases of bundles, customers are requested to select the bundles they wish to purchase carefully before effecting the actual purchase.
10. FreeMe Boost benefits may only be used for private and personal use and cannot be used for commercial purposes. This offer is only applicable for person-to-person usage and the SIM shall not be used for purposes of least cost routing, server hosting, Internet cafés, Wi-Fi hotspots, international bypasses, payphones or call centres. Failure to adhere to these conditions shall be a breach of these product terms and conditions and Telkom Mobile shall have the right to immediately suspend the services.
11. FreeMe Boost calls to Telkom numbers exclude calls to Telkom non-geographic numbers, like premium rated, sharecall or smartaccess numbers. (e.g. 0860, 0861, 0867 etc.). All non-geographic numbers to other operators shall further be excluded from the FreeMe Telkom call benefit.
12. All the FreeMe Boost bundles exclude calls to premium rated services, sharecall and smart access numbers (e.g. 0860, 0861, 0867 etc). Calls to these Telkom fixed numbers shall be charged at the rates associated with these services.
13. All the FreeMe Boost bundles exclude calls to other licensees, including calls to their geographic numbers, non-geographic mobile service numbers, premium rated service, sharecall and smart access numbers (e.g. 0860, 0861 and 0867) and their ported-in numbers, and will be charged at the rates associated with those services.”
14. Telkom shall not be liable for charges incurred where the subscriber dials non-qualifying numbers. Qualifying numbers include all numbers that are serviced by National Mobile Operators, including Telkom fixed line and Neotel. Any other number, be it a premium rated, international, non-geographic, ported out, VoIP or any other network is excluded from the product.
15. Telkom reserves the right at any time to terminate this offer without prior notification.
16. Telkom encourages customers to verify the number being called by using the Telkom Telephone Number Verification tool for fixed line numbers at https://apps.telkom.co.za/number-verification/public/verifynumber or by using the Porting Centralized Reference Database at https://www.porting.co.za/PublicWebsite/ for Mobile number queries.
17. Telkom will place any amended terms and conditions on Telkom’s website at the following URL: http://www.telkom.co.za; after which it will be deemed incorporated into the Agreement and bind the Customer from the date that the amendment was listed on the abovementioned site.
1.The colour of the car to be won in the viewer competition will be dependent on availability
M-Net Standard Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”) and are available at www.mnetcorporate.co.za and http://www.idolssa.tv
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to
1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, dependent, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above; and
3. entrants under the age of 18 without the prior written permission from their parents or guardians before entering.4. persons who have won a competition promoted by Multichoice within the past six months. Should you enter a competition within six months of winning in a previous competition, you will not be entitled to any prize. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by Multichoice after the expiry of six months after the date on which you won the last competition.
4. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
6. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
8. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
9. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
1. your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
2. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
3. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
10. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
11. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
12. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
13. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
14. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 10 days of the draw, if the winner is unable to return a validly completed confirmation of acceptance letter within 30 days of been contacted or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days of receipt of a validly completed confirmation of acceptance letter , the winner will forfeit the prize and M-Net reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions in respect of the competition in question.
15. In the event that you win a prize and you agree to the publication of your name and/or appear in person in the electronic media and the print media and/or, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services, then Multichoice will make such further arrangements with you but no fee will be payable to you for such appearance.
16. You are required to provide us with such additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
17. In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
18. We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. Any such variation, postponement, suspension or cancelation will be published, as soon as reasonably possible, through http://www.idolssa.tv. Prior to winning, in the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree, to the extent permitted in law, to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
19. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE, OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
20. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, INJURY, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, WHICH IS SUFFERED BY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OR THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE BY YOU, OR YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), OF ANY PRIZE, OR BY ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
21. YOU, AND IN THE EVENT OF YOUR DEATH, YOUR FAMILY, DEPENDANTS, HEIRS, ASSIGNEES OR ANY OTHER BENEFICIARIES OF YOUR ESTATE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY YOU, OR YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, RELATING TO ANY INJURY, LOSS, LIABILITY, EXPENSE AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER, HOWSOEVER ARISING, IN RELATION TO YOUR ENTRY INTO THIS COMPETITION AND/OR ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE BY YOU OF A PRIZE.
22. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF A PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS THAT -
1. ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), AND YOU WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR PARTNER AGREES TO BE BOUND AND COMPLIES, AND WILL CONTINUE TO COMPLY, THEREWITH;
2. YOU WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF YOUR PARTNER;
3. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY YOUR PARTNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR PARTNER SUFFERS ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE PURSUANT TO YOUR PARTNER’S ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE; AND
4. ANY MINOR WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
23. IF YOU FAIL OR, IF YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE) FAILS, TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER REMEDY WHICH WE MAY HAVE, –
1. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM ENTERING OR YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY PRIZE/S (IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WON A PRIZE);
2. YOU WILL PAY US FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY US DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF YOUR (OR, IF APPLICABLE, YOUR PARTNER'S) NON-COMPLIANCE, INCLUDING ALL OF OUR LEGAL COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEY AND OWN CLIENT COSTS) WHICH WE MAY INCUR IN TAKING ANY STEPS PURSUANT TO YOUR (OR YOUR PARTNER’S) NON-COMPLIANCE; AND
3. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY ANY PERSON, (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, RELATING TO ANY DEATH, INJURY, LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED HOWSOEVER ARISING IN RELATION TO YOUR FAILURE (OR THAT OF YOUR PARTNER, IF APPLICABLE) TO COMPLY THEREWITH.
24. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
25. MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.