The Voice SA | Season 2 Voting Terms and Conditions
Interactive audience voting has been set-up on behalf of M-Net by DStv Digital Media, a division of MultiChoice (Pty) Ltd to enable the Voice SA viewers to vote for their favourite contestant that they want to win the Voice competition. The voting has been set up to encourage Viewer participation in the show and give them a say in the outcome of the series.
You may vote by SMS and WeChat services only.
For SMS you will vote by texting a vote for your favourite contestant according to the instructions specified in The Voice programme and the SMS costs of your service provider will apply. All unrecognised SMSs (SMSs where the text does not match the advertised voting text or cannot be allocated to a specific contestant) will be charged for but not counted and the subscriber who sent the SMS will not be eligible to win any of the prizes.
Each SMS vote costs R1.50; free SMS bundles do not apply.
WeChat voting will be take place via the WeChat application on your mobile phone, and the data costs of your Internet Service Provider will apply. Please ask permission from the bill payer prior to voting. No refunds will be offered at any time.
Voting Platforms and number of votes.
Voting is limited per episode for each voting period and voting platform as follows:
- SMS – (100 votes per person on this platform)
- WeChat – (100 votes per person on this platform)
Votes in excess of 100 on SMS will be charged for but will not be counted and will not be eligible to win any prices in respect of such excess votes.
Show episodes air Sunday 17:30 to 19:00 (CAT)
Voting period between 21 May and 05July 2017 per episode are as set out below:
|Episode Description and time||Voting Period for all Vote platforms|
|Live Show 1||Sunday @ 19h00 to Tuesday @ 22h00|
|Live Show 2||Sunday @ 19h00 to Tuesday @ 22h00|
|Live Show 3||Sunday @ 19h00 to Tuesday @ 22h00|
|Live Show 4||Sunday @ 19h00 to Tuesday @ 22h00|
|Live Show 5||Sunday @ 19h00 to Tuesday @ 22h00|
|Live Show 6||Sunday @ 19h00 to Tuesday @ 22h00|
|Live Show 7||Sunday @ 19h00 to Wednesday @ 22h00|
*All times in CAT
Votes made or received outside of these times will not be counted as they would only be received after the relevant competition voting period closes. You will however still be charged by your service provider for these votes.
|Coach A, B, C, D talent performs|
|Episode name||A||B||C||D||# of talent to leave*||# of talent remaining|
|Live show 1||4||4||0||0||0||16|
|Live show 2||0||0||4||4||4||12|
|Live show 3||2||2||2||2||4||8|
|Live show 4||2||2||2||1||1||7|
|Live show 5||2||2||1||1||1||6|
|Live show 6||2||1||1||1||1||5|
|Live show 7||1||1||1||1||1||4|
Live show 8 - FINALE
|Live Show 1||
Coach saves 1 | viewer saves 1 announced in next show
|Live Show 2||Coach saves 1 | viewer saves 1 announced in next show|
|Live Show 3||Viewer votes to save favourite | person with least votes leaves|
|Live Show 4||Viewer votes to save favourite | person with least votes leaves|
|Live Show 5||Viewer votes to save favourite | person with least votes leaves|
|Live Show 6||Viewer votes to save favourite | person with least votes leaves|
|Live Show 7||Viewer votes to save favourite | person with least votes leaves|
|Live Show 8 - FINALE||Person with the most votes wins|
Electronic Media Network Proprietary Limited (“M-Net”) reserves the right to change the voting rules at any time, and may suspend, withdraw or re-set voting at its sole discretion. Where M-Net does change the voting rules, this will be advertised on M-Net Channel 101. The updated voting rules will also be published on the Voice SA website www.mnet.tv/thevoice.
M-Net reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers that there has been any attempt to manipulate the voting fraudulently. Viewers will be limited to 100 votes per voting platform per voting period for SMS and WeChat. Votes in excess of 100 on SMS will be charged for but will not be counted and will not be eligible to win any of the prizes.
After the lines have closed, the result of the vote will be established from all valid votes received. LATE VOTES, OR VOTES NOT RECEIVED BY THE TIME THE RESULT IS CALCULATED, WILL NOT BE COUNTED BUT WILL BE CHARGED BY YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER WHERE APPLICABLE.
MULTICHOICE, M-NET AND THE PRODUCERS OF THE VOICE SA, INCLUDING THEIR HOLDING AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS (“THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS”) DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM WITH ANY MOBILE NETWORK, SYSTEM, SERVER, PROVIDER, SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE WHICH MAY RESULT IN ANY VOTE BEING LOST OR NOT PROPERLY RECEIVED, REGISTERED OR RECORDED OR NOT BEING RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE THE CLOSING TIME OF THE RELEVANT VOTING PERIODS.
M-NET IS COMMITTED TO OPERATING FAIR VIEWER VOTING AND TO PREVENTING ABUSE OF ITS SYSTEMS, AS WELL AS THOSE OF ITS AGENTS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS. HOWEVER, M-NET DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE MOBILE NETWORKS AND OTHER NETWORKS USED IN CONNECTION WITH VOTING WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED AND IN A FULLY OPERATING CONDITION. IN THE CASE OF SYSTEM FAILURE OR REPAIR OR FOR REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF M-NET, THE SYSTEM AND/OR VOTING SERVICE MAY BE SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON IN THE EVENT THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SYSTEM AND/OR VOTING SERVICE IS DISCONTINUED, MODIFIED OR INTERRUPTED IN ANY WAY.
BY VOTING, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND/OR INDEMNIFY THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED ABOVE) FROM ALL LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY; OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY); WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE VOTING IN TERMS HEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE ARISING OUT OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTION; (B) ANY THEFT, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR THIRD PARTY INTERFERENCE; (C) ANY ENTRY OR PRIZE CLAIM THAT IS LATE, LOST, ALTERED, DAMAGED OR MISDIRECTED DUE TO ANY REASON BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF M-NET; (D) ANY VARIATION IN PRIZE VALUE TO THAT STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (E) ANY TAX LIABILITY INCURRED BY A WINNER OR ENTRANT; OR (F) USE OF THE PRIZE.
M-Net will not have a say in the outcome of the vote, but coaches voting may take place. In the event that the vote outcome cannot be reasonably determined (due to a technical failure or other circumstance beyond M-Net’s reasonable control and the data is irrecoverable),then M-Net reserves the right to use its discretion to make any decision that is necessary under the circumstances to ensure fairness to all affected parties or postpone the result show or exclude the results from the system that failed, unless the data can be recovered.
M-NET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE VOTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. ANY CHANGE WILL BE POSTED ON http://www.mnet.tv/thevoice AND SUCH POSTING SHALL BE ADEQUATE NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE VOTING. ACCORDINGLY, YOU HEREBY UNDERTAKE TO CHECK THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EACH TIME YOU WISH TO VOTE.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by South African law.
- All valid votes on any advertised platform received during each voting period are automatically entered for the weekly prize draw. Winners of the weekly prize draws will be randomly selected from all valid votes cast for the duration of that week's voting period. The conducting of the competition draws will be overseen by independent auditors.
- The weekly prizes will be as follows:
1. Live Show 1 Voting (Starting 21st May 2017 and ending 23rd May 2017): 1 x Truworths Gift Card to the value of R7 500.
2. Live Show 2 Voting (Starting 28th May 2017 and ending 30th May 2017): 1 x Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone.
3. Live Show 3 Voting (Starting 04th June 2017 and ending 06th June 2017): 1 x Truworths Gift Card to the value of R7 500.
4. Live Show 4 Voting (Starting 11th June 2017 and ending 13th June 2017): 1 x Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone.
5. Live Show 5 Voting (Starting 18th June 2017 and ending 20th June 2017): 1 x Truworths Gift Card to the value of R7 500.
6. Live Show 6 Voting (Starting 25th June 2017 and ending 27th June 2017): 1 x Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone.
7. Live Show 7 Voting (Starting 02nd July 2017 and ending 05th July 2017): 1 x Truworths Gift Card to the value of R7 500.
8. Live Show 8 Finale (No Voting): 1 x Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone.
- Each week, winners will be drawn randomly from the valid votes for the specific voting period. The Winners will be contacted by a representative from M-Net after the voting period has closed and notified what prize they have won as well as delivery/collection information. The Winners will be announced on the website subsequent to receiving their valid confirmation of acceptance. More information on what the prizes are can be found on the Viewers Vote Prize page at http://www.mnet.tv/thevoice.
- If we are not able to contact the winner of the weekly prize within 10 (ten) working days after his or her name is drawn as a winner, the winner will forfeit the prize and we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner.
- The prize draw only applies to South African citizens. No employees of, agents of, consultants to immediate family members of, or dependents of Truworths, Samsung, Dial Direct, Deloitte & Touche, M-Net and/or their respective production, advertising, sponsors, communications, media and PR agencies are eligible for winning any of the prizes.
- No immediate family member (direct blood relative) or dependent of any of the The Voice SA contestants is eligible for any of the prizes.
- If the winner of the weekly prize is under 18 years of age, a legal guardian in possession of a valid identity document must accept the prize.
- The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize sponsors have the right to change the prizes in case of unforeseeable circumstances and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage relating to these prizes or change thereof.
Terms and Condition specific to the sponsors of the prizes.
Conditions of a TRUWORTHS gift card
The use of this fashion gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions; This card is not a credit card and it may not be used for cellphone or airtime purchases in our stores or on the Truworths website. This card is valid for three years from the date of issue to the winner thereof, and can be used to shop at any of our Truworths, Truworths Man, Daniel Hechter, LTD, Inwear and Uzzi stores within the country of its purchase. You can use this card to credit your account, but normal monthly installments still apply. Should you not use the full value of the card, a credit will remain on the card for future use; no cash change will be given.
The Competition will include an opportunity for the participant to be entered into a lucky draw with the chance of winning (“Prize”):
a. Live Show 2: Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone
b. Live Show 4: Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone
c. Live Show 6: Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone
d. Live Show 8: Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile phone
Prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignment of the Prize is permitted. The Organizer reserves the right to change the prize should they deem necessary, to a prize of similar economic value. The Prize may differ from that shown on the promotional material with regard to colour and specifications. The Prize shall be subject to stock availability and in the event of no stock being available the organizer in its sole discretion shall determine a suitable replacement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any and all tax implications and liabilities as a result of winning the Prize will be solely borne by the winner.
In the event that the winner is unreachable as set out in clause above, ineligible, or fails to claim or accept delivery of the Prize, the Prize shall be forfeited to another winner based on the Terms and Conditions. Samsung shall in its own discretion determine the time period for a Prize to be claimed or for delivery to be accepted. In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the organizer, none of the entry details of any participant in this competition will be disclosed or used by the organizer for any purposes other than for entry into the competition and in accordance with clause below. Participants acknowledge and accept that the organizer shall utilise a third party (the “organizer’s authorized agent/s”) to contact the participant, in the event that the participant is a winner, and to arrange delivery of the Prize. In order to affect the contacting and delivery process, the organizer’s shall provide the participant’s information to such third party. Details of participants will not be used by the organizer for Samsung related communication should the participants opt-out to receive further communication from the Information regarding the competition that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the competition.
If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the organizer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the organizer reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities (if required). Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. The organizer reserve the right to withhold the Prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the Prize is the bona fide winner, and reserves the right to call for such proof as it may deem necessary. The organizer accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Prize owing to, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of Prize on route to winner by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
M-Net Standard Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”) and are available at www.mnetcorporate.co.za and http://www.mnet.tv/thevoice.
- Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
- The competition is not open to:
1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, dependent, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above; and
3. entrants under the age of 18 without the prior written permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
4. persons who have won a competition promoted by Multichoice within the past six months. Should you enter a competition within six months of winning in a previous competition, you will not be entitled to any prize. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by Multichoice after the expiry of six months after the date on which you won the last competition.
- If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
1. your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
2. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
3. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within one week of the draw, if the winner is unable to return a validly completed confirmation of acceptance letter within 30 days of been contacted or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days of receipt of a validly completed confirmation of acceptance letter , the winner will forfeit the prize and M-Net reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions in respect of the competition in question.
- In the event that you win a prize and you agree to the publication of your name and/or appear in person in the electronic media and the print media and/or, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services, then Multichoice will make such further arrangements with you but no fee will be payable to you for such appearance.
- You are required to provide us with such additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. Any such variation, postponement, suspension or cancelation will be published, as soon as reasonably possible, through http://www.mnet.tv/thevoice. Prior to winning, in the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree, to the extent permitted in law, to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE, OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, INJURY, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, WHICH IS SUFFERED BY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OR THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE BY YOU, OR YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), OF ANY PRIZE, OR BY ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- YOU, AND IN THE EVENT OF YOUR DEATH, YOUR FAMILY, DEPENDENTS, HEIRS, ASSIGNEES OR ANY OTHER BENEFICIARIES OF YOUR ESTATE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY YOU, OR YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, RELATING TO ANY INJURY, LOSS, LIABILITY, EXPENSE AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER, HOWSOEVER ARISING, IN RELATION TO YOUR ENTRY INTO THIS COMPETITION AND/OR ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE BY YOU OF A PRIZE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF A PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS THAT -
1. ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), AND YOU WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR PARTNER AGREES TO BE BOUND AND COMPLIES, AND WILL CONTINUE TO COMPLY, THEREWITH;
2. YOU WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF YOUR PARTNER;
3. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY YOUR PARTNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR PARTNER SUFFERS ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE PURSUANT TO YOUR PARTNER’S ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE; AND
4. ANY MINOR WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- IF YOU FAIL OR, IF YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE) FAILS, TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER REMEDY WHICH WE MAY HAVE, –
1. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM ENTERING OR YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY PRIZE/S (IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WON A PRIZE);
2. YOU WILL PAY US FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY US DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF YOUR (OR, IF APPLICABLE, YOUR PARTNER'S) NON-COMPLIANCE, INCLUDING ALL OF OUR LEGAL COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEY AND OWN CLIENT COSTS) WHICH WE MAY INCUR IN TAKING ANY STEPS PURSUANT TO YOUR (OR YOUR PARTNER’S) NON-COMPLIANCE; AND
3. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY ANY PERSON, (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, RELATING TO ANY DEATH, INJURY, LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED HOWSOEVER ARISING IN RELATION TO YOUR FAILURE (OR THAT OF YOUR PARTNER, IF APPLICABLE) TO COMPLY THEREWITH.
- For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
- MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.