From kicking ass in Alias to kicking ass as Elektra, there are plenty of reasons to love actress Jennifer Garner. She also stole our hearts as a rom-com starlet in 13 Going On 30 and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
In your M-Net Sunday night movie this week, she’s back in ass-kicking mode as Riley North in Peppermint. But first, a few fun facts about the actress.
1. Her initial claim to fame was as Sydney Bristow in the TV show Alias, created by J. J. Abrams. In 2002, she won a Golden Globe for her performance.
2. Even before Alias she was in another successful TV show, popping in and out of college-based drama Felicity.
3. She made her feature film debut in the Woody Allen film, Deconstructing Harry.
4. She has an adorable retriever called Birdie.
5. Birdie isn’t her only pet. She also has chickens!
6. Ballet was her dance of choice at school.
7. She’s still friends with her 13 Going on 30 co-star Judy Greer.
8. Her ears aren’t pierced.
Watch Jennifer Garner in Peppermint, your Sunday night movie on 15 September at 20:05 on M-Net channel 101.