Did you know that?
- In 2006, Ebuka was one of the Big brother contestants and till date, he is one of the most visibly successful BBN 2006 cast members. In January 2017, he was announced as the Host of the new Big Brother Naija season. Guess what? He is also going to be hosting the fifth Season of the BB Naija show. He is a man of many talents; from television to hosting shows, to memorable interviews; Ebuka Obi-Uchendu can do it all. Oh, and asides being a lawyer, writer, and an undefeated god in the fashion universe, he really is more than 'a triple threat'.
We could have easily listed hundreds, but we managed to narrow it down to ten reasons why BB Naija fans think Ebuka totally rocks!
- We can’t deny that Ebuka’s slay game is always on hundred and he is every ready to dish it to us hot hot on the gram. Whether he’s rocking an agbada or a three-piece outfit, Ebuka never fails to conquer as a true fashion hero that he is. Wait oo, where dem Sweet Boys’ Association dey? Dem no reach!
- Booked and busy 🙌
When he's not busy killing it on the gram, you can always catch this fitness enthusiast showcasing his many talents on your screen.
- Shuku shaker; leader of table shakers 🙆
There’s no way we’ll be leaving this out. We're not sure what makes him the king of shaking tables; could it be his ability to keep a straight face while at it, or perhaps his ability to ask the Housemates gbas gbos questions while at it. Whatever it may be, we can't deny that we look forward to these moments with him. Catch up on this epic moment when Ebuka... well, pulled an Ebuka on the Housemates.
- Peace maker
Not everytime gbas gbos and shattering tables, sometimes, we see him bring calm to a stormy situation. While we thoroughly enjoy his table-shaking moments, we can’t help but appreciate his peace-making skills as well.
- The King of Facial Expressions
If his facial expressions had a mouth of their own… LOL 👀
- How could we forget to blow his trumpet for this cause? 😍
Haha, sorry Nohrix!
- Family man 👪
In addition to his back to back slayage and multiple on-screen roles, Ebuka is also a loving husband and father
- Oh did we mention how smart he is? Eke Vivviann, abeg tell them!
- Do you agree with Andee Attah on this reason? If Aproko is the new "gist juicing", then we stan!
- Again, how can one person be so stylish? For this reason, we’re giving him another point for his fashion statements.
How can you not stan? While we anticipate more lovely moments with our Host with the most in this new Season, tell us why you love Ebuka using the hashtag #BBNaija on our social media platforms. He’ll be there reading!
Catch the premiere of Big Brother Naija on Sunday 19 July on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29, brought to you by headline sponsor Betway, and gold sponsor Guinness. You don’t wanna miss out on any of the action so sign up on DStv or get GOtv Max or Jolli. You can also download the MyDStv and MyGOtv apps for more self-service options. Stay plugged into all things #BBNaija on the website and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.