As Zambians across the country take steps towards the advancement of society, renowned businessmen and women are stepping in, to mentor and guide them to success.
We are excited to announce the launch of a brand-new show, Kweza, a Zanaco-powered Zambian Business reality TV show, where we will witness 50 entrepreneurs sharing their ambitions with the nation, for a share of the K2,500,000 top prize.
You may be wondering why you should watch this show – and we could give you a million reasons, but here are the most important ones:
- The show aims to empower small-scale entrepreneurs with funding to further their businesses as well as learn about business practices. We all know so many businesses that could do well with some extra funding.
- We will learn from some of the country’s most successful business leaders and professionals who will be referred to as the Council of Elders.
- There will be a lot of business ideas and pitches which will keep us glued to our screens every Thursday at 19:00hrs on #OneZed.
- Expect some amazing creative presentations that could inspire you to go after your own dreams!
- We will meet and follow the journeys of 50 bright minds who are making a difference in society.
- You will have an opportunity to join in the exciting conversations about businesses and the show with like-minded people on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Tell your friends and family to tell their friends and family that #Kweza is here to take us by storm and to show us the limitless possibilities in the world of entrepreneurship.
Don’t miss out! Tune in every Thursday at 19:00hrs on OneZed DStv Channel 172 and GOtv Channel 8.