Are you planning your wedding between 17 May to 31 December 2021? Here is your chance to win a wedding gown courtesy of Zambezi Magic in collaboration with Multichoice Zambia limited for your special day. Stay connected to Zambezi Magic, Channel 162 on DStv this season, watch and Win and who knows, you could be walking away with your very own wedding gown for your special day! Ts and Cs apply!
All you need to do to stand a chance to win this amazing prize is to:
- Stay connected to Zambezi Magic, Channel 162 on DStv this May and June 2021.
- Watch Esther & Chaka Forever Yours- 5-part docu-wedding series from Sunday 16 May at 20.00hrs and every Sunday at 20.00hrs thereafter. Answer a few questions here to stand a chance to win. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Entry mechanic: how the competition works
- The competition will be hosted on the Zambezi Magic digital platforms @ZambeziMagicTV from Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 21.00hrs (after the first episode) and closes on Wednesday 16 June at 20.59hrs.
- Participants need to actively watch the Esther & Chaka Forever Yours- 5-part docu-wedding series every Sunday from the 16th of May till the 13th of June at 20.00hrs in order to successfully answer the weekly questions and be eligible for entry into the weekly draw and subsequent grand finale.
- Entries for the weekly draw will be open after each episode at 21.00hrs and close at 20.59hrs every Wednesday of the following week.
- 1 weekly semi-finalist will be chosen and announced every Friday morning on Zambezi Magic digital platforms @ZambeziMagicTV and entered into the grand finale to win a wedding gown.
- Grand draw will be on Monday, 21 June 2021 and one winner will be announced from the semi-finalists to be entered into the grand draw to win the prize (Wedding Gown).
- Participants are encouraged to ensure that their DStv account is not in arears and that it has been paid in full for the duration of this competition to qualify for the competition entry.
- The Winner will be asked to provide the competition administration team with their contact and subscription details for verification before their names can be announced.
- Subscriptions will be vetted to ensure that participant has been compliant with the Ts and Cs prior to the prize handover (a wedding gown).
- Participants need to be getting married between 17 May to 31 December 2021 to be eligible for entry.
- 4 semi-finalists will be selected at the discretion of the channel and 1 ultimate winner for the grand prize will be decided through a draw. The final decision will be deemed as final and no further correspondence will be entered.
- The winner will have up until the 3rd business day of the following month from the date of announcing the final draw to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed, then the prize will be subsequently forfeited and rolled over to the next person.
- The competition is open to residents of Zambia who are 18 years and above of age.
- The prize is non-transferable.