Since Mutale Mwanza: Unscripted started airing in April, the media personality constantly gives viewers something to talk about.
As promised, she flips the script and lifts the lid on her life. She shows the good, bad, ugly and everything in between. Now, she gives you, the viewers, an opportunity to engage with her and her sons on a Facebook live chat on Sunday, 28 May at 19:00.
Get those questions ready as Mutale takes the hot seat.
Here are five things we’ve about Mutale Mwanza in Unscripted:
- She is a dedicated mother who has two sons: Jack, her biological child, and Chileshe, her late sister’s son. Mutale’s primary focus is to nurture them and help them reach their full potential.
- Mutale approaches her business ventures with utmost importance, never compromising on standards and striving for excellence.
- She consistently pushes the boundaries not only in fashion but through her bold career choices too.
- Mutale is often seen enjoying the lavish side of life. This is why she is highly regarded as a remarkable figure, confidently walking in her high-heeled stilettos.
- She is known for her unapologetic nature. She fearlessly expresses herself and her authenticity shines through with her honesty and openness.
See what Tweets have been saying about Mutale:
Catch Mutale Mwanza: Unscripted, Sundays at 20:00 on Zambezi Magic (DStv Channel 162) and GOtv Supa Channel 3.