The new shareholder – The Station
Diliza convinces Caesar to sell him his 25% share in Lawley Filling Station for R3-million but he will only get when he gets the other 75% held by the other shareholders.
Going out of business – Rockville
A new order – Rockville
New money problems – The Station
JB comes clean – Rockville
Living on borrowed time – Rockville
Desparate times – The Station
Mgedeza puts Lerato to the test – DiepCity
Ntswaki knows something is up when she sees Detective Bhengu in a disguise and speaking to Detective Mawisa in hushed tones at the station. She later warns Mgedeza.
Lerato is arrested – DiepCity
The cops arrive and the workshop to arrest Lerato. She’s dejected later at the police station when Detective Bhengu mentions inconsistency in her statement.
Teddy’s radio stunt brings him fame – Gomora
Teddy and family are excited to hear people raving about his radio skills. Zodwa calls the radio station later, pretending to be fans.
Lies have short legs – Gomora
There's drama this month, as Mazet learns the truth about her past.