Submissions Terms and Conditions
Unsolicited submissions – Terms and Conditions
- I represent and confirm that I am the originator or owner of the proposal and I am entitled to submit it to M-Net for consideration.
- I acknowledge that M-Net receives many submissions of ideas, formats, stories, suggestions, and other materials that may be similar to my proposal and it may already be considering similar or identical ideas. I further acknowledge that M-Net may be producing or may have already produced ideas similar to my proposal. I therefore understand and agree that I will not be entitled to any compensation if M-Net subsequently commissions or produces material similar to my proposal.
- Save where M-Net has agreed otherwise in writing, any material I send to M-Net will not be treated as confidential. Accordingly, I agree that: (i) such material shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of M-Net; (ii) no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between me and M-Net in any way; (iii) I have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type.
- M-Net’s receipt of the ideas and materials in my unsolicited proposal is not an admission by M-Net of their novelty, priority, or originality, and it does not limit M-Net’s right to contest existing or future intellectual property rights relating to my proposal. Further, by accepting my proposal, M-Net shall not adversely affect any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights it may already have or which it may seek to assert in the future.
- M-Net reserves the right to delete any proposal which, in its sole discretion, it considers offensive, defamatory, racially prejudicial or unlawful or which otherwise infringes any rights of third parties.
- I hereby indemnify M-Net against or absolve M-Net from any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment I suffer as a result of my submission of the proposal.
- M-Net does not accept responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any system involved in the submission of the proposal (including but not limited to telephone networks or lines, computer systems or equipment, servers, system providers, software failure or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website).