What do Susan Kaittany, Vera Sidika, Sonal Maherali, Minne Kariuki, and Lisa Christoffersen have in common? They are all featured in The Real Housewives of Nairobi! The show will give you a taste of real drama as these women navigate their lives, relationships, and careers.
Here’s a little background on each of them and what they promise to bring to the show:
- She is a mother of four and a well-known luxury vlogger.
- She is obsessed with shoes, so it is not surprising she has her own line of luxury shoes, and clothes.
- She is calm and soft-spoken.
Mahreali brings sophistication and a dash of drama when necessary.
- She has been featured on the shows like Single Kiasi and Ma'Empress, both air on Maisha Magic Plus.
- She is a wife and has two daughters.
- She is the youngest of the cast members and the queen of sassiness.
Kariuki plans to serve some shade and more shade
- Born in Tanzania, she has Danish ancestry.
- She is a luxury safari experience curator and an interior designer.
- She founded Lioness Rally, Kenya’s first all-female rally team.
Christoffersen plans to bring calmness and be the voice of reason when the ladies are arguing.
- She is one of Kenya’s most talked about celebrities.
- She made headlines last year after removing her butt implants.
- She is a mother, wife, and businesswoman.
Sikida plans to serve just enough drama to keep everyone talking for several days.
- She was crowned Miss Earth Kenya in 2004.
- She owns Posh Palace, a multi-million-dollar beauty empire.
- She is known for her bold hairstyles.
She plans to serve up style, fashion, spice and glam.
Don’t miss The Real Housewives of Nairobi on Maisha Magic Plus when it premieres for one night only on March 13 at 10 pm or stream new episodes on Showmax every Thursday.