M-Net 101 viewers have a new guilty pleasure every Thursday night at 19:00 – their date night with The Bachelor SA! M-Net’s reality dating show has become the talk of the town, delivering on all the drama, romance and scandal that fans of the franchise expect to see. This week, Lee focuses on strengthening his connections and getting to know the ladies better. He is on the show to find to true love, but are ladies? With only 10 roses up for grabs at the rose ceremony, the ladies have their work cut out for them!
Here are 10 more reasons why you don’t want to miss all the action this week!
1. Why is Lee at the mansion? Usually Lee’s wingman Jason goes to the mansion to tell the ladies what’s happening next. This week though, Lee makes a surprise visit. There must be a good and scary reason for this.
2. Oops, there’s another lover! Drama breaks out once again as the intentions of one of the bachelorettes is questioned. Does she have a boyfriend waiting back home?
3. Guilty pleasures. A beautiful belle reveals her three guilty pleasures. Will it be a turn-on or turn-off for Lee?
4. Is love a ‘four-legged’ word? A fun and furry group challenge awaits the beauties in honour of dotsure.co.za’s unconditional love campaign. Has one of the ladies got what it takes to bag the heart of a furry friend and ultimately, some alone time with Lee?
5. An unfinished love letter. Last week, adventurous brand agency owner Kim shared a very intimate love letter with Lee. The letter saga continues.
6. Locked lips. The dating series is no stranger to sweet smooches, but this week’s encounter is steamier than ever before.
7. Mind games. Sophisticated entrepreneur Kelly turns into a snitch. Is it strategy or genuine concern?
8. Questioned connections. She has accepted a rose from Lee every week, but quirky Natasha is getting worried…
9. Displaced trust. Someone is in hot water about her journal.
10. Lee’s pretty face. Lee Thompson’s charming boyish smile is enough to make viewers melt, but this week there is also a small frown. Why?
The Bachelor SA is screened on M-Net Channel 101 every Thursday evening at 19:00 and is also available on DStv Catch-Up. Watch exclusive videos and highlights here. Follow all the breaking news and conversations around the show on Twitter @MNet / #TheBachelorSA and on the official M-Net Facebook page. The Bachelor SA is produced by Rapid Blue and proudly sponsored by dotsure.co.za, a product of Oakhurst Insurance Company Limited (FSP 39925) and Oakhurst Life (FSP 44793), authorised financial services providers.