Last week’s merge feast seems to have only sharpened the castaways’ hunger for the game – and on this week’s episode of Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island (29 July, 19:30 on M-Net), it’s eat or be eaten…
After the epic blindside that made Marisha juror 1 last week, it’s now a pure numbers game at Osindile – and the minority is out for revenge. To exact it, they’ll need to swing at least one of the double agents – Anesu and Santoni – so the game cranks up another notch.
Reasons why you don’t want to miss Episode 9:
- With two Idols being flushed at last week’s Tribal Council and Anela playing his Tribal Insurance, there is only one advantage left in the game – Anesu’s Tribal Pass. How – and when – can she use it to her advantage?
- A merged tribe clearly doesn’t make a united tribe, with OG Zamba and Vuna loyalties still leading hearts.
- The Reward Challenge delivers much more than the promised prize.
- A huge advantage is hidden at Immunity Island, which could shake up the vote if it can be found.
- Can a ‘Hail Mary’ heart-to-heart swing a major decision?
- Who will be the tenth person voted out of the game, to become the second jury member?
Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island is produced by Afrokaans, in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) and hosted by Nico Panagio. Catch each exciting episode on M-Net (DStv Channel 101) on Thursdays at 19:30. Visit the M-Net Website for exclusive show content and join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using #SurvivorSA and #MNet101.