A record-breaking “Challenge Beast”, a small package of dynamite and a master flip-flopper are within touching distance of the R1 million Survivor SA prize, and the coveted title of sole Survivor.
Chappies, Nicole and Anela are the last three castaways standing ahead of the epic two-hour finale (Thursday 16 September at 19:30 on M-Net Channel 101) – but only two of them will be pleading their case to the Jury, which will be joined by the third.
What awaits them at the start of this week’s episode is the final Individual Immunity Challenge, with Chappies on a challenge hot streak. Can either Nicole or Anela break his seeming stranglehold on the challenges, to secure their spot in the final two? The winner is the only one guaranteed safety and effectively select who will sit beside them. Are we due one final season-defining blindside?
Here’s why you don’t want to miss the finale of Survivor SA:
- Can Chappies best the record of five consecutive Immunity Challenge wins that he currently shares with Survivor SA: Santa Carolina’s Ashley Hayden – and join an elite group of international castaways – to secure his spot in the final two?
- Anela has run Chappies close in the last few challenges – can he go one better, this week, when it counts most?
- Nicole has shown amazing determination in the challenges, despite giving away reach, weight and power advantages to the boys in many instances – will the final Immunity Challenge be her time to shine?
- If Chappies’ winning streak is snapped, will Anela and Nicole’s ‘Tied Destinies’ history have a bearing on the winner’s decision?
- Who will sit in the final two, before the jury – and who will plead their case for the R1 million prize and the sole Survivor title, best?
- There’s a Fan Favourite prize up for grabs too – which castaway will get your vote?
Find out what Nico has to say below:
Don’t miss the two-hour season finale, Thursdays at 19:30 on M-Net (DStv Channel 101) or on Catch Up. Use the hashtag #SurvivorSA on Twitter, Instagram, or the Survivor Facebook Page and let us know online. Tune in for Survivor SA: Immunity Island Thursdays at 19:30 on M-Net. Click here for exclusive show content.