The powerful feelings stirred up at last week’s Double Tribal Council are matched only by the ferocity of the Wild Coast weather on this week’s episode of Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island (Thursday 8 July, 19:30 on M-Net).
One Castaway is on the war path to exact revenge, while another is left vulnerable after losing their advantage. An act of kindness goes a long way and some Castaways from the bottom of the food chain suddenly find themselves atop it after a dramatic twist.
Reasons why you don’t want to miss Episode 6:
- The harsh weather adds an additional element of danger to a challenge, turning a difficult game into a nightmare for some Castaways.
- One tribe takes pity on another – but is their decision compassionate or strategic?
- A visit to Immunity Island puts a serious spanner in the works.
- The hunt is on for a Hidden Immunity Idol, which could change the game for more than one Castaway.
- The winds of change blow strong, fanning the flames at a turbulent Tribal Council.
Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island is produced by Afrokaans, in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC), and hosted by Nico Panagio. Catch each exciting episode on M-Net (DStv Channel 101) on Thursdays at 19:30. Visit the M-Net Website for exclusive show content and join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using #SurvivorSA and #MNet101.