There are many wonderful shows on our Zambezi Magic festive line-up that are ready to keep us thoroughly entertained this December. One such is Makofi!
Makofi season two makes its debut with eye-opening lessons on Monday 27 December at 19:30hrs on Zambezi Magic DStv Channel 162 and GOtv Supa Channel 5 and we just can’t wait.
While we wait in anticipation for the season to kick off, let’s have a quick recap of season one.
- Anna was a young passionate boxer who witnessed her father David die in the middle of a boxing fight.
- David was a renowned boxer and owner of the Makofi Boxing Club alongside his long-time friend and business partner, Joe.
- Anna inherited the boxing club. However, she underestimated the long road ahead of her which was filled with many challenges including discouragement from her mother Izukanji, envy and betrayal from her sister Kalumba and uncovered secrets behind her father’s death.
- Anna discovered love with Bosco who eventually proposed marriage to her.
- Anna went to great lengths to seek financial help for her friend Petronella whose life was hanging by a thread after terminating a pregnancy.
- Anna turned to Moses, who was a nightmare in her life, for help and during this interaction, Anna retaliated violently, shoving Moses who hit his head on a kitchen counter leaving him unconscious.
If you missed the first season, we hope this gives you a refresher otherwise, you can catch up on the full first season of Makofi on Showmax. Click here to binge!
There is so much more action to look forward to in season two and we are ready to find out what becomes of Anna’s life after the violent encounter she had with Moses. Will her friend Petronella get the medical help she needed then? What will happen to her boxing career, her family and her engagement to Bosco?
We have many questions, but all we can do is wait to find out this festive season!
Makofi Season 2 premieres on 27 December at 19:30hrs, right here on #ZambeziMagic DStv Channel 162 and GOtv Channel 5.