In its short time onscreen, The River has become synonymous with casting a spotlight on TV industry thespians, whilst also introducing new faces to South Africa’s television industry, and this time it’s no different.
The latest addition to the 1 Magic telenovela is no stranger to our screens. Although she’s been in the business of acting for a short period, overnight success best describes the success that this lady has had since she entered the small screen.
Her latest role? Well if you follow her religiously on Instagram you probably already know who we’re talking about. Otherwise, follow the clues below:
1. She hails from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal and was born and raised in Umlazi.
2. Her big break in the entertainment industry came after she auditioned and landed her first role in a local telenovela. Before that, she was teaching Zulu at a primary school in Durban.
3. She used to star alongside the likes of Menzi Ngubane and Thembi Nyandeni – just to mention a few.
4. She mommy to two dogs – a Yorkie and Boston – and they have their own Instagram page.
5. She broke many hearts when she said, “I do” and became Mrs Husband (so her Instagram bio reads) just over a year ago. She took to Instagram to share the special occasion.
6. She serves GOALS! GOALS! GOALS! Be it fashion, hair or her travels around the world.
7. Her looks are undeniable.
All will be revealed.