We heard quite a lot and got to know some facts about Mia just a few minutes into her meeting the rest of the ladies at Wendy’s “Nude Interlude” party but there’s more to her than all the work she’s had done.
Here are more facts about the new addition that has brought some feistiness to the group.. not that they lacked in that department to begin with.
- Mia is an entrepreneur, franchise owner, and regional developer.
- She is a graduate of Southeastern Institute, where she received her degree in Neuromuscular Massage Therapy.
- After launching her career as a Clinic Director, this eventually led to a five-year partnership with a prominent Fortune 500 company and ownership of Massage Envy Spas.
- She’s married to Gordon Thornton, of 9 years and has three children, Joshua, Jeremiah, and Juliana.
- Thornton is also a proud sponsor of A Better World, UNCF, Autism Speaks, and A Child’s Place.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion episodes are currently on air but you can watch Mia when The Real Housewives of Potomac return on your screens from 11 November right here on #1Magic