Brinnette is loved by many viewers of the Real Housewives of Johannesburg for her refreshing authenticity. She's beautiful, down to earth and always ready to come with the tea! Here are 5 moments we will remember.
- Both Brinnette’s weddings were some of the season’s most talked about highlights! The first ever Real Housewives of Johannesburg episode premiered with the beauty entrepreneur’s traditional wedding, in which she wowed in a yellow and floral traditional look. She also managed to do something that would become quite rare on the show – she impressed the other housewives! The now happily married again Brinnette closed the season with a spectacular white wedding to her husband, Themba.
- In between the sparkles, there were some not so smooth moments on the show. On one of the episodes, Mercy dug out allegations that Brinnette might have borrowed Athania’s Porsche SUV to stage a whole entrance to one of Christall’s dramatic get-togethers.
- Brinnette’s most dramatic moment this past season, however, has to be when she invited her friend – Olwethu – to Evodia’s tea party. She did all of that without the host’s attention and permission, which led to a heated argument between her and Evodia. Things weren’t being helped that Olwethu brought to her baby to the lunch, and tried getting all the ladies to sanitize.
- Her complicated relationship with Evodia continued to take a plunge when Brinnette questioned the nature of Evodia and her daughter- Mercy’s relationship. Evodia and Mercy are often applauded by viewers for how close and playful they are. Brinnette, however, found their relationship tricky to understand,
- There was quite some drama throughout the season involving invitations to her wedding. The ladies were all assembled to do some pre-wedding shopping when they all realized they hadn’t even been invited to her wedding. Brinnette later clarified that invitations are handled by a third party, and that some of the ladies hadn’t actually RSVP’d.