Now that the secret is out, we can finally reveal a few more things about Marry Me Now SA’s Talitha Ndima.
Marry Me Now SA follows brave women who flip the marriage script when they propose to their partners. It’s Talitha’s role to follow the brides-to-be as they ask for their families’ blessings and plan towards the big day.
These are a few things we found out about Talitha Ndima:
- Talitha is an actress best known for her role on the Afrikaans drama series Erfsondes (Sins of our Fathers). She acted as Constable Thandeka Moloi.
- Talitha received her Bachelor of Arts and Live Performance degree from the South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA).
- During her studies at AFDA, she appeared in a number of student films including Our Vision, Lenah, Lost and Found and Desperate Need for Attention.
- Her social media pages are littered with her natural hair chronicles. She looks amazing in any hairstyle she wears, but we’re particularly fond of this one.
- She’s multilingual, speaking English, IsiZulu and IsiXhosa.
- She once appeared on an episode of Date My Family in which she was her brother’s greatest hype wo(man), rooting for her brother to win the date with the bachelorette.
Don’t miss the season premiere of Marry Me Now SA on 02 November 2018 only on 1Magic, DStv Channel 103.