The fashion influencer and break-out Grown-ish actor is getting a lot of attention because of his unique sense of style. Luka Sabbat, who has been quoted as saying he’s a “young creative entrepreneur”, has worked with famous fashion designers including, Dolce & Gabbana and Hugo Boss to mention a few.
We scoured the world wide web to learn more about this upcoming star, and needless to say, he’s one to keep your eye on.
1. Luka was born in New York City but grew up in Paris.
2. His parents, Jessica Romer and Clark Sabbat, are in the fashion industry.
3. His career in modelling started after he was spotted walking down a street in Soho.
4. Since entering the fashion industry, he’s worked with a number of designers, including Kaye West. He was cast to walk the runway at Kanye’s “Yeezy Season 1 Presentation” show during New York Fashion Week.
5. He dropped out of college to focus on his budding career.
Catch Luka Sabbat on Grown-ish Season 2 every Wednesday at 19:30, only on 1 Magic.