If there’s one thing no one can deny about Pinky Girl, it’s her love for the colour Pink. From her hair to her clothing, Pinky Girl never gets it wrong with her favourite colour.
But even when she’s not wearing her fave colour, Piny Girl always manages to look effortless and very well put together in anything she wears.
Below are a few of her looks we’ve loved:
1. The Miss SA red carpet in a lime green tulle.
2. At Sefiso’s birthday celebrations, Pinky Girl looked impeccable in sweet pink high-waist pants and a colourful shirt.
3. At the PSL Awards in a fitted emerald green dress.
4. At Bonang’s House of BNG official launch and her 31st birthday celebration, Pinky looked cute in a floral red dress.
5. Pinky Girl poses in a Khosi Nkosi beige jumpsuit.
Catch Pinky Girl on Being Bonang every Friday at 19:00 exclusive to 1 Magic DStv Channel 103.