How to vote for your #UltimateHouseVibe season winner of choice:
- Visit the @CastleLiteSA or @MzansiMagic Twitter accounts
- Click on the pinned tweet
- Select your preferred action button: “Vote Bomba” or “Vote Lamza”
- Share the pre-populated tweet on your timeline
- Tune into Mzansi Magic on Thursday, 12 December 2019 for the final results and winner announcement!
Terms and conditions:
1. For the first time on Ultimate House Vibe, the South African public will be able to share their opinion on who they think the Ultimate House Vibe winner should be.
2. Voting for the Ultimate House Vibe winner will take place from the 05 December 2019 at 22:30 to Sunday, 08 December 2019 at 23:59 via Twitter (Standard data rates apply). Participants must be 18 years or older and reside in South Africa (hold a valid South African ID). Any voting submissions that occur after the Sunday, 08 December 2019, will not be accepted.
3. In order for participants to vote, they will need to engage with the competition posts, posted by @CastleLiteSA and @MzansiMagic, on Twitter during the competition period. Participants will need to engage with the Twitter poll whereby they can select their preferred winner and cast their vote.
4. Participants will only be able to vote once.
5. The calculation of the Ultimate House Vibe winner will take into account the South Africa public’s vote as well as the Ultimate House Vibe judges’ votes. The public’s vote will compromise of 50% of the end result, and the judges’ vote will compromise of the other 50%. The votes will be audited by Grant Thornton to ensure fair and accurate calculations.