On Pastor Wants A Wife Season 2, we are taken on a journey of the life of 35-year-old Tshego Modisakeng, who is a pastor, IT technician and entrepreneur from Rustenburg. The father of two daughters is looking for love and wants someone special to share his life with.
In the first episode, some of the women asks the pastor what his surname is but he doesn't want to reveal it.
Viewers also see that the bachelor's first meeting with the ten women are unseen. However, the women do share one-on-one conversations with the pastor even if they don't see what he looks like. In episode two when the women meet him face to face, he reveals his full names.
Here is a sneak peek of what you will see in episode two:
1. The women reveal their first impressions of the pastor after they meet him face to face.
2. The pastor eliminates two women from the show.
3. Discussions like sex before marriage are brought up.
4. Viewers get to learn more about what the pastor does in his ministry.
5. The pastor get to know each of the women better.
Tune in on Wednesdays at 20:00 to watch Pastor Wants A Wife Season 2 on Mzansi Magic.