Our Perfect Wedding Presenter Selection Terms and Conditions
Our Perfect Wedding Presenter Selection Terms and Conditions
Interactive audience Our Perfect Wedding (OPW) presenter selection has been set-up by Mzansi Magic to enable the Our Perfect Wedding viewers to make their choice for the new OPW presenter. The selection has been set up to encourage Viewer participation in the show and give them a say in the outcome of the presenter search.
The presenter selection may be made on the Mzansi Magic website and mobile site via your Facebook or Twitter social media account log in. The data costs of your Internet Service Provider will apply. Please ask permission from the bill payer prior to logging on. No refunds will be offered at any time.
Our Perfect Wedding Presenter voting platforms and number of votes:
Selection is limited for the voting round as follows:
- Website – (20 per person on this platform)
- Mobile site – (20 per person on this platform)
Presenter Voting Availability:
The voting round will open at 22h30 on Thursday,02 November 2017 and closes on Sunday, 12 November at 22H00.
Mzansi Magic Channel reserves the right to change the voting rules at any time, and may suspend, withdraw or re-set the voting at its sole discretion. Where Mzansi Magic does change the voting rules, the updated presenter selection rules will also be published on the Our Perfect Wedding website www.mzansimagic.tv/ourperfectwedding
Mzansi Magic reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers that there has been any attempt to manipulate the voting fraudulently. Viewers will be limited to 10 votes per platform for the vote period for the website and mobile site.
After the lines have closed, the result of the selection will be established from all valid votes received. LATE VOTES, OR VOTES NOT RECEIVED BY THE TIME THE RESULT IS CALCULATED, WILL NOT BE COUNTED BUT WILL BE CHARGED BY YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER WHERE APPLICABLE.
MULTICHOICE, MZANSI MAGIC AND THE PRODUCERS OF OUR PERFECT WEDDING, INCLUDING THEIR HOLDING AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS (“THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS”) DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM WITH ANY MOBILE NETWORK, SYSTEM, SERVER, PROVIDER, SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE WHICH MAY RESULT IN ANY VOTE BEING LOST OR NOT PROPERLY RECEIVED, REGISTERED OR RECORDED OR NOT BEING RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE THE CLOSING TIME OF THE RELEVANT VOTING PERIODS.
MZANSI MAGIC IS COMMITTED TO OPERATING FAIR VIEWER VOTING AND TO PREVENTING ABUSE OF ITS SYSTEMS, AS WELL AS THOSE OF ITS AGENTS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS. HOWEVER, MZANSI MAGIC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE MOBILE NETWORKS AND OTHER NETWORKS USED IN CONNECTION WITH VOTING WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED AND IN A FULLY OPERATING CONDITION. IN THE CASE OF SYSTEM FAILURE OR REPAIR OR FOR REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF MZANSI MAGIC, THE SYSTEM AND/OR VOTING SERVICE MAY BE SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON IN THE EVENT THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SYSTEM AND/OR VOTING SERVICE IS DISCONTINUED, MODIFIED OR INTERRUPTED IN ANY WAY.
BY VOTING, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND/OR INDEMNIFY THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED ABOVE) FROM ALL LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY; OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY); WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE VOTING IN TERMS HEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE ARISING OUT OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTION; (B) ANY THEFT, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR THIRD PARTY INTERFERENCE; (C) ANY ENTRY OR PRIZE CLAIM THAT IS LATE, LOST, ALTERED, DAMAGED OR MISDIRECTED DUE TO ANY REASON BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF MZANSI MAGIC; (D) ANY VARIATION IN PRIZE VALUE TO THAT STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (E) ANY TAX LIABILITY INCURRED BY A WINNER OR ENTRANT; OR (F) USE OF THE PRIZE.
MZANSI MAGIC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE VOTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. ANY CHANGE WILL BE POSTED ON http://www.mzansimagic.tv/ourperfectwedding AND SUCH POSTING SHALL BE ADEQUATE NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE VOTING. ACCORDINGLY, YOU HEREBY UNDERTAKE TO CHECK THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EACH TIME YOU WISH TO VOTE.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by South African law.
M-Net Standard Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”) and are available at www.mnetcorporate.co.za and http://www.mzansimagic.tv/ourperfectwedding
- Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
- The competition is not open to
- directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
- the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, dependent, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above; and
- entrants under the age of 18 without the prior written permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- persons who have won a competition promoted by Multichoice within the past six months. Should you enter a competition within six months of winning in a previous competition, you will not be entitled to any prize. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by Multichoice after the expiry of six months after the date on which you won the last competition.
- If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
- your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
- a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
- a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within one week of the draw, if the winner is unable to return a validly completed confirmation of acceptance letter within 30 days of been contacted or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days of receipt of a validly completed confirmation of acceptance letter , the winner will forfeit the prize and M-Net reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions in respect of the competition in question.
- In the event that you win a prize and you agree to the publication of your name and/or appear in person in the electronic media and the print media and/or, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services, then Multichoice will make such further arrangements with you but no fee will be payable to you for such appearance.
- You are required to provide us with such additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. Any such variation, postponement, suspension or cancelation will be published, as soon as reasonably possible, through http://www.mzansimagic.tv/ourperfectwedding Prior to winning, in the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree, to the extent permitted in law, to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE, OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, INJURY, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, WHICH IS SUFFERED BY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OR THE ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE BY YOU, OR YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), OF ANY PRIZE, OR BY ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- YOU, AND IN THE EVENT OF YOUR DEATH, YOUR FAMILY, DEPENDANTS, HEIRS, ASSIGNEES OR ANY OTHER BENEFICIARIES OF YOUR ESTATE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY YOU, OR YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, RELATING TO ANY INJURY, LOSS, LIABILITY, EXPENSE AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER, HOWSOEVER ARISING, IN RELATION TO YOUR ENTRY INTO THIS COMPETITION AND/OR ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE BY YOU OF A PRIZE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF A PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS THAT -
- ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE), AND YOU WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR PARTNER AGREES TO BE BOUND AND COMPLIES, AND WILL CONTINUE TO COMPLY, THEREWITH;
- YOU WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF YOUR PARTNER;
- YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY YOUR PARTNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR PARTNER SUFFERS ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE PURSUANT TO YOUR PARTNER’S ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE; AND
- ANY MINOR WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- IF YOU FAIL OR, IF YOUR PARTNER (IF APPLICABLE) FAILS, TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER REMEDY WHICH WE MAY HAVE, –
- YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM ENTERING OR YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY PRIZE/S (IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WON A PRIZE);
- YOU WILL PAY US FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY US DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF YOUR (OR, IF APPLICABLE, YOUR PARTNER'S) NON-COMPLIANCE, INCLUDING ALL OF OUR LEGAL COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEY AND OWN CLIENT COSTS) WHICH WE MAY INCUR IN TAKING ANY STEPS PURSUANT TO YOUR (OR YOUR PARTNER’S) NON-COMPLIANCE; AND
- YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR AFFILIATES HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIM BY ANY PERSON, (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, RELATING TO ANY DEATH, INJURY, LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED HOWSOEVER ARISING IN RELATION TO YOUR FAILURE (OR THAT OF YOUR PARTNER, IF APPLICABLE) TO COMPLY THEREWITH.
- For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
- MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.