What you need:
What to do:
- 500g beans
- 500g samp & beans
- Beef stewing meet
- Smoked pork loin
- 1 packet of Chorizo
- 2 large carrots, sliced into rounds
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 head garlic halved
- 1 tbs chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 4 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- Black pepper and chopped parsley to garnish
- 1-liter warm Knorr Chicken stock
What to do:
- If you don’t have a pressure cooker soak beans for at least 8 hours. If you don’t have 8 hours, soak repeatedly in the hottest water you can get from the tap, replacing it when it cools. This second method should take about 3 hours.
- Add the samp and beans into a pressure cooker with 1 onion cut in half and a bay leaf. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cooked samp & beans keeping the liquid. Place all your meat into the pressure cooker, cook for another 30 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking brown an onion and the carrots with some olive oil and fry for a few minutes. Then drop in a bay leaf. Add the cooked meat as well as bite size sliced chorizo, stir until the oil from the spicy sausage is released.
- Add in the samp and beans as well as the liquid you cooked it in.
- Add a Knorr Beef Stockpot and let it melt away into your dish. Give it 10-15 minutes until all the flavors have married.
- Remove the bay leafs and serve while its still nice and warm.