After his past relationship ended, Njoro has decided to focus on his career. However, he suddenly meets a lady and finds himself head over heels.
Last week’s episode seems Njoro finally making a by actually talking to his new crush. Just like how anyone would feel in front of their crush, Njoro was no different.
We asked our Maisha Magic East family to share with some of the worst pick-up lines they ever heard and here is a list of our favourites:
- Are you a magnet? Because you are so attractive.
- Eti we ni soda? Unanikunywa!
- Are you Wi-Fi? Because I’m totally feeling the connection.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- Are you a loan? Because you peak my interest.
- I’m in the mood for pizza, a pizza you.
- Let me guess your name? Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
- I hope you know CPR, because you are taking my breathe away.
- I was wondering if you have an extra heart? Because you just stole my heart.
- I have lost my phone; can I have your number?
Tell us, which of these lines is your favourite? Don’t miss new episodes of #NjoroWaUba every Thursday at 8PM on Maisha Magic East.