Before we get into the nitty-gritty, make sure you’re familiar with HOW TO REGISTER for voting as you’ll need to sign-up first.
Website and mobile site voting HERE.
Who can I vote for?
All Talent who aren’t Saved by their Coach in the Live Shows – at the end of the episode, anyone not sitting pretty will be up for the vote.
When can I start voting?
The first round of voting starts straight after the Live Show at 7pm on Sunday 19 May. Thereafter, the lines will open at the end of each Live Show (Sundays at 7pm). Voting closes on Tuesday evening at 10pm.
How do I vote?
You may only vote via these three official platforms: (There is no voting on WeChat this year.)
- Mobile site
SMS voting will work as it did before but to vote for free on our Desktop or Mobile site you’ll need to REGISTER. Click here for our detailed guide on how to do this.
Voting on the M-Net site if you’re a registered voter:
- You may VOTE for your favourite talent via the M-Net website or mobile site. Start by heading to: mnet.tv/thevoice
- Click on the "VOTE” menu item.
- Click on “Sign in” and enter your cell phone number in the international format e.g. +27731234567.
- Enter your chosen password
- Select your favourite pair/contestant.
- Enter your number of votes and cast your vote by clicking VOTE.
- You are limited to 200 free votes in total. 100 on the desktop site and another 100 if you’re voting on the mobi site. (Remember you can also vote via SMS)
- All website and mobi site votes are free.
- Data costs apply.
Voting on the Voice South Africa via SMS
• You may vote for your favourite talent by sending the pair number/contestant name to 33692
• Votes via SMS are limited to 100 votes per user.
• Costs are R1.50 per SMS. Free SMS’s do not apply.