Que up the ladies and cue the music! In this week’s amorous edition of The Bachelor South Africa, host Jason Greer surprises the ladies with a very special guest – international best-selling singer and songwriter Calum Scott. If there’s one love language that everyone understands, it’s that of a romantic song, but how will the eight striking ladies left vying for Lee’s heart entertain the signing sensation, and what is he really there for? While all the beauties are enjoying Calum’s company, one of them won’t be going on the group date, however. Why is this happening?
This week, Bachelor Lee has only six roses to hand out, and here are six more reasons why fans simply can’t miss out on all the action:
· A once-in-a-lifetime one-on-one date. A special lady that has been quite reserved but very well noticed is finally invited to get to know Lee a little better.
· A bachelor in the kitchen. Lee impresses a hottie with his culinary skills.
· Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. A significant gift for a significant lady. Who will be the recipient of an elaborate, special gift from Jack Friedman jewellers?
· Adventurous spirits. The adrenalin pumps when some ladies literally “fall” for love.
· A smile goes a long way. A ray of sunshine is rewarded for her endurance and contagious smile.
The Bachelor SA is screened on M-Net Channel 101 every Thursday evening at 19:00 and is also available on Catch-Up.
Fans can visit the show page and follow all the breaking news and conversations around the show on Twitter @MNet / #TheBachelorSA and on the official M-Net Facebook page.
The Bachelor SA is produced by Rapid Blue and proudly sponsored by dotsure.co.za, a product of Oakhurst Insurance Company Limited (FSP 39925) and Oakhurst Life (FSP 44793), authorised financial services providers.