The final five castaways focus on their individual games this week, with the chance of scooping the R2 million prize and sole Survivor title they all failed to secure in their season first and foremost. Tejan and Felix have joined Toni, Danté, Steffi and Meryl on the jury – and there are still three spaces on the jury bench, to be filled.
Here are five reasons to watch Survivor SA this week:
- One castaway is going home with Survivor SA’s richest-ever purse – R2 million.
- One of the most epic rewards in Survivor SA history awaits the castaways – but will prove more divisive than it suggests.
- Phil has Rob Bentele, Ashley Hayden, and Chappies Chapman’s five Individual Immunity wins in his sights after scooping three so far. Can he build on his post merge success and equal or beat them?
- A castaway takes a tumble at a challenge – is it strategic?
- One castaway says the final four will comprise a ‘goat, bunny, bear and fox’ – who of the remaining castaways will assume which role, and at what cost?
Images: Charlie Sperring and Peter Russell
Survivor SA: Return of the Outcasts is broadcast Monday to Thursday on DStv’s M-Net Channel 101 each week until the finale on 25 August, where South Africa’s richest-ever Survivor SA prize will be awarded. There’s also an omnibus broadcast on M-Net on Saturdays from 15:30 to 19:30, and, of course, every episode is available on DStv CatchUp. Join the conversation on the Survivor SA Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram using the hashtag #SurvivorSA.