We all know they're cheesy. But, depending on the situation, they might be handy ice-breakers. We’ve heard some awful ones and some very clever ones. Most importantly, they keep us thinking.
Here’s a rundown of some of our favourite ones:
- Is this the bus stop? Because I’m here to pick you up.
- I wish I was cross-eyed so I can see you twice.
- Hi there! My name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
- Are you a magician because when I look at you in a room, everyone else disappears.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Are you a chilli pepper? Because you are hot.
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- If women were boogers, I’d pick you first.
- Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- If I rearranged the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache.
- Can’t spell quarantine without U, R, A, Q, T: wanna isolate at my house?
- Is there an airport nearby, or is that just my heart taking off?
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
- I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
- Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
- Do you know what my shirt is made of? It’s made of boyfriend material.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got fine written all over you.
Who amongst our Islander have the cheesiest pick-up lines? Find out below:
What’s the cheesiest pick-up line you’ve ever come across? Use the hashtag #LoveIslandSA on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and keep them coming. Tune into Love Island SA, Mondays to Fridays at 21:30 on M-Net.