We had moments of laughter, shock, and excitement in last night's episode, Mike takes us through some of those moments
-You and your friends go way back, how do you maintain your friendships for so long?
- Our friendships are maintained through honesty and communication.
-Have you been on a blind date before?
- No I've never been on a blind date
-On scale of 1-10 how do you rate your friend’s matchmaking skills?
- I'll give them a solid 8
-Do you feel Sebolelo’s home gave you an accurate idea of who she is?
- No I don't think it was very accurate, maybe it was 50% accurate.
-Which of the three houses did you find to be most interesting?
- If by interesting we mean exciting then Sebos.
-When the show ends, the update is that you and Sebolelo are officially a couple, is this still the case?
- We were getting to know each other and "SEEING EACH OTHER”. We have also decided that we won't be pursuing a relationship.
-What would your advice be for someone who's interested in coming to ‘Finding The One’
- They should be prepared for any outcome.
-What is your take on online dating?
- I don't think it's my thing but I don't judge people who do it. They should also make sure their match makers are the right people.
Let us know what stood out for you by joining the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #FindingTheOne
Catch Finding The One on Sundays at 18:00 on M-Net 101.