Fan Favourite Competition - brought to you by Mahindra
The Fan Favourite Competition, has been set-up by M-Net to enable Survivor SA viewers to participate in an online competition for a chance to be one of the lucky winners of a Mahindra XUV500 W8.
- The competition takes place on the M-Net website at www.mnet.tv/survivorsa
- The competition runs from 03 May 2018 to 10 August 2018.
- The competition opens every Thursday as at 19h00 and closes the following Thursday at 18h30, except for in the final week
- The final week will open on Thursday 9 August 2018 from 19h00 until Friday 10 August 2018 10h00.
- Competition entry requires the following actions:
- Go to www.mnet.tv/survivorsa
- Log-in using your Facebook or Twitter accounts
- Confirm your personal details and enter your cell phone number
- Choose your favourite Survivor by allocating points to your favourite contestant
- Each entrant has 10 points per week to allocate.
- The entrants points as chosen by the viewer will be accumulated throughout the season to determine the Survivor SA Fan Favourite of the season, announced at the finale on 16 August 2018.
- Enrants receive an entry into the random draw each week they participate.
- Winners are chosen via random draw after the 10th of August
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter and in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
1. By choosing to receive additional information with regards to the competition, entrants agree to receive marketing or promotional material from the sponsor mentioned and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies. No contestant or winner of this competition is in any way obliged to enter into a contract the sponsor mentioned and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies;
2. By choosing to receive information from the sponsor mentioned, entrants acknowledge that they will be contacted by a representative from the sponsor;
MAHINDRA PRIZE T&Cs
- The Prize is a XUV500 W8 AT to be given to the wining viewer of the Fan Favourite Competition of Survivor South Africa.
- Warranty terms XUV500 W8 AT, 5 years/ 150 000 km and service plan 5 years/90 000 km as per standard warranty and service plan policy.
- The viewer who receives the vehicles must be required to provide adequate insurance for the above-mentioned model.
- The colour of the prize vehicle is white. MSA can however accommodate change of colour depending on availability of stock.
- This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, except the employees of Mahindra South Africa (Pty) Ltd, their dealers, their respective advertising, digital, media and PR Agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years on the date of entry and must have a valid South African ID and driver’s license, which they will be required to exhibit as proof for validation purposes.
- The promotion runs from 3 May 2018 to 10 August 2018.
- Any costs incurred by the winners, outside of this package including licencing and registration of the vehicle, will be for the own account and MSA will not be liable.
- The winner will be announced on the 16 August 2018.
- By entering the promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Promoter will not be liable for any defects in prizes.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value at any time and for any reason.
- Mahindra South Africa (Pty) Ltd and its agents accept no liability and responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Mahindra South Africa (Pty) Ltd and its agents accept no responsibility for any liability arising out of any accident or misfortune that may occur after the handover of the prize vehicle.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to the promotion, whether because of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the Promoter or otherwise.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the competition is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Neither Mahindra South Africa (Pty) Ltd nor their respective advertising, promotion media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant in relation to this promotion or the prizes offered
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion, including the prizes, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Promoter’s decision, in respect of all matters to do with the competition, will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- Mahindra South Africa (Pty) Ltd, the Promoter, their respective advertising, promotion, media and PR agencies and trading partners are not responsible for any incorrect and/or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users and/or by any of the equipment and/or programming associated with an/or utilized in any contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries.
- Mahindra South Africa makes no representations or warranties of any nature whatsoever with respect to any product or service advertised in any promotion, sweepstakes or other contest presented by Mahindra South Africa. Any liability for claims or damages with respect thereto, shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- The laws of The Republic of South Africa govern these rules, terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Mahindra SA has the right to change the terms and conditions within reason at any point in time during the competition / campaign / promotion.
- Promoter: Mahindra South Africa – Eco Fusion 6, Block C, 1st Floor, 324 Witch Hazel Street, Highveld X59, Centurion South Africa. Contact person Pumza.
M-NET STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
M-NET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. ANY CHANGE WILL BE POSTED ON WWW.MNET.TV AND SUCH POSTING SHALL BE ADEQUATE NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE COMPETITION.
M-NET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in
association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”).
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to:
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5. Unless otherwise specified in the competition rules, you may only enter the competition once any time before the closing date.
6. You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three (3) months. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of three (3) months after the date on which you won the last competition.
7. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, website or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
9. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to the competiton.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
11. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
12. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
12.1 your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
12.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s,
requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
12.3 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
13. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
14. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
15. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
16. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, a valid identity document or passport.
17. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 10 working days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and MultiChoice reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
18. We may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and / or the print media, and / or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such invitation.
19. We may publish names of the participants and winners on any of our communication platforms.
20. We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
21. In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
22. We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
23. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
24. We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
25. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and / or acceptance and / or use by you of a prize.
26. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that –
26.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
26.2 you will take full responsibility for your partner;
26.3 you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize; and
26.4 any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
27. If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have and to the extent permitted in law, –
27.1 you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
27.2 you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your (or, if applicable, your partner's) non-compliance, including all of our legal costs (including attorney and own client costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your (or your partner’s) non-compliance; and
27.3 you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure (or that of your partner, if applicable) to comply therewith.
28. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
29. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
30. MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. To the extent that there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and the Sponsor competition rules and the Sponsor terms and conditions, the order of precedence of such documents will be as follows-
31.1 Sponsor competition rules; then
31.2 Multichoice terms and conditions; then
31.3 Sponsor terms and conditions.
This competition is restricted to residents of South Africa