Multi-platinum selling artist, four-time Grammy winner and music icon, Lionel Richie announced the extension of his worldwide All The Hits, All Night Long tour, travelling through South Africa this March for five shows.
One of the world’s best selling artists, Lionel Richie has sold over 100 million albums worldwide. As a member of the Commodores, Lionel developed a groundbreaking style that defied genres, penning smashes such as Three Times A Lady, Still, and Easy.
After writing Lady for Kenny Rogers, and Endless Love with Diana Ross, Motown asked him to do a solo album. The self-titled debut would cement him as a star in his own right and earn him his very first Grammy for the hit Truly.
The diamond-certified “Album of the Year” winner Can’t Slow Down followed in 1983, giving the world classics such as All Night Long (All Night), Penny Lover, Stuck On You, and Hello.
All the Hits, All Night Long has sold out across the globe in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, United States and the Middle East. Now Richie is coming to South Africa, playing his hit-filled show across the country.
Fans will be happy to hear that they can win tickets to Lionel Richie's All the Hits, All Night Long concert tour, sponsored by M-Net Channel 101. All you have to do is fill out the form below.
There are fifteen double tickets to his tour up for grabs, on the following dates:
4 double tickets tickets – 18 March 2016 (Cape Town stadium, Cape Town)
5 double tickets – 20 March 2016 (Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg)
6 double tickets – 21 March 2016 (Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg)
The competition will run from Wednesday 9 March 2016 until midday on 15 March 2016.
Fill out my online form.
“Lionel Ritchie "All the Hits, All Night Long" Concert Tour” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition entrants will need a valid South African identity document/passport to claim their prize.
- The competition is only open to DStv Premium subscribers. Entrants will need to provide a valid DStv Premium subscriber account number to claim their prize.
- To enter the competition, entrants will need to complete the “Lionel Ritchie "All the Hits, All Night Long" Concert Tour” competition entry form published on mnet.tv on 9 March 2016.
- The competition closes 12:00 on 15 March 2016.
- The prize consists of 1 of 15 double tickets to the “Lionel Ritchie "All the Hits, All Night Long" Concert Tour” in South Africa. Event details and venue options are listed below:
4 x 2 tickets – 18 March 2016 (Cape Town stadium, Cape Town)
5 x 2 tickets – 20 March 2016 (Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg)
6 x 2 tickets – 21 March 2016 (Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg)
- Tickets do NOT include hospitality or parking.
- Winners will be chosen by random selection from the list of competition entries, in the presence of an auditor on 15 March 2016.
- 15 winners will be selected at the end of the competition.
- The winners will be announced on the mnet.tv by 17 March 2016.
- The winners will be contacted using the contact details provided with their entry
- The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
- The competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
- The winner’s prize experience may be filmed and M-Net may use the footage from the filming, including without limitation any adaptation, extract or still photograph (‘Footage’) on various platforms. These platforms include, without limitation, M-Net channels, M-Net online (or its affiliates) platforms, mobile platforms, multimedia platforms and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, YouTube, WeChat and/or online video.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, meals, transportation, travel, incidentals, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available
- The winner accepts all risk associated with the participating in the competition/promotion (winner indemnifies and holds M-Net harmless for any damages, injuries or losses as a result of using the prize).
Click here for further terms and conditions.