WIN ONE OF 40 R1000 takealot.com vouchers with the ANIMANIA MOVIE FESTIVAL!
It’s the holiday season and M-Net Movies Family Channel 105 is here to keep you and your kids entertained with the very best in animated movies, all day, every day from 4 December – 12 January 2016.
Be part of the Animania Movie Festival and you could win one of 40 R1000 takealot.com vouchers. All you have to do is enter the Animania Dubsmash competition and you could be a winner.
What is Dubsmash? It’s a lip syncing app that allows you to put your own video to a line from a song or movie. Simply find the audio clip you’re looking for and lip sync your way to fame. All the biggest stars are doing it.
How to enter:
- Download the Dubsmash app on your smartphone or tablet from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for a clip from our featured movie for that week on Dubsmash.
- Record your Animania Dubsmash lip-sync.
- Upload your Dubsmash video to your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account using the hashtag #MMAnimania so we can find it.
- Sit back and see if you’re a winner.
Winners will be announced on www.mnet.tv and vouchers will be emailed to the winners.
M-NET COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These are M-Net’s General Competition Terms and Conditions:
2. The Animania competition starts from 04 December 2015 and ends on 12 January 2016.
3. Winners will be randomly selected on the 14 December and again on the 13 January 2016.
4. Winners will be contacted via social media and requested to provide contact details and email address in order to verify them and to redeem their prize.
5. Winners names will be listed on www.mnet.tv
6. Winners will be announced as per the below timelines:
- Week 1 and 2 winners will be announced on Thursday, 17 December 2015
- Week,3,4, 5, 6 & 7 winners will be announced on Thursday, 14 January 2016
7. Winners will have until 31 January 2016 to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed by then, another winner will be randomly selected to win the prize.
8. The competition is open to children and adults, however only an adult with a valid South African ID / Passport document can claim the prize.
9. M-Net Movies would like to use the competition winners pictures and videos, including and without limitation any adaptation, extract or still photograph (‘Footage’) on various platforms. These platforms include, without limitation, M-Net channels, M-Net online (or its affiliates) platforms, mobile platforms, multimedia platforms and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, Youtube, WeChat and/or online video. The competition winner will however be notified upon winning the competition of his/her right to accept or decline the aforesaid condition, and will be required to accept/decline in writing.
10. The prize (R1000 takealot.com voucher) will only be emailed to the winner. It will not be couriered, faxed, or sent to the winner in any other way or form.
11. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. Each person can only win the vouchers once only.
TAKEALOT.COM VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Vouchers & Coupons
Takealot may from time to time make physical or electronic gift vouchers (“Vouchers”) and promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Takealot Goods. Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More specifically:
Vouchers that are purchased by registered users are valid for 3 years after Sale. Vouchers that Takealot gives away for free are valid for the period stated thereon. In each case, if your Voucher has not been used within that period, it will expire.
Vouchers cannot be used to buy other Vouchers or Coupons. They do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash once purchased. If your Voucher value is insufficient for the order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods.
Takealot is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a Voucher, after it has delivered the Voucher to you or the email address nominated by you.
Click here to read further terms and conditions.
For the Animania highlights, click here.
Read about Week 1's featured movie here.
Read about Week 2's featured movie here.
Read about Week 3's featured movie here.
Read about Week 4's featured movies here.
Animania Dubsmash Week 1 & 2 Winners (04 – 13 December 2015)
1. Anje Groenewald/Harington
2. Moushumi Rooplall Maharaj
3. Sibulele Siyamtanda Hlongwane
4. Ashton Earl Obery
5. Carmen Blumrick
6. Christel-Michel Kruger