You could win two tickets to the South African premiere of the new Star Wars movie or one of six DStv Exploras.
Use the Force to test your Star Wars knowledge in the online game and you could win.
Don’t forget to tune into M-Net Movies Star Wars, channel 109, for all things Star Wars.
The competition is only valid for entrants residing in South Africa.
How the game works
- The game is a triva style quiz to test your knowledge on the Star Wars saga.
- Players can use the Force (gesture/motion enabled controls) and swipe their hand as indicated to answer Star Wars related questions.
- There are eight questions per round.
- Correct answers will increase your Midichlorian count (score).
- You will be rewarded with digital Star Wars character cards as your score increases. There are eight in total to collect.
- On completion of the round, you can log your score on the leader board (global leader board that tracks the score of all players, ranking players from the highest score to the lowest).
- Once you have collected all eight character cards, with the final one being Yoda, and your Midichlorian count is above 1140 000, you could win great prizes
- The top-scoring Jedi Masters each week stand a chance to win prizes.There are 10 double tickets to the Johannesburg premiere of the new Star Wars movie up for grabs each week. (Winners will be announced on Monday 7 September and Monday 14 September 2015).
Two tickets to the Johannesburg premiere of the new Star Wars movie will be awarded per winner. This includes flights and accommodation only for winners not residing in Johannesburg. The premiere event date is scheduled for December 2015.
DStv Explora Spot Prize:You could win one of six DStv Exploras just for playing the game.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is valid from 31 August 2015 to 13 September 2015.
- The competition is valid only for entrants residing in South Africa.
- The winners will be chosen based on the highest-scoring players at the end of each week.
- Ten winners will be drawn each week for 2 weeks. The first draw will take place on Monday 7 September 2015 and Monday 14 September 2015. The winners will be selected in the presence of an auditor.
- , the 10 weekly prize winners will be chosen from the highest scorers, by random selection, in the presence of an auditor.
- The prize includes two tickets to the Johannesburg premiere of the new Star Wars movie. This includes flights and accommodation only for individuals not residing in Johannesburg.
- The Premiere of the new Star Wars movie is scheduled for December 2015 and the Winner must be available to travel during this period.
- Other prizes include 6 DStv Exploras.
- The winners of the DStv Exploras will be chosen by random selection, from all players who enter their details in the leader board. The DStv Explora includes the hardware only and does not include installation services.
- The winners’ prize experiences may be filmed and M-Net may use the footage from the filming, including, without limitation, any adaptation, extract or still photograph (‘Footage’) on various platforms. These platforms include, without limitation, M-Net channels, M-Net online (or its affiliates) platforms, mobile platforms, multimedia platforms and social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, YouTube, WeChat and/or online videos.
- The prizes consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, meals, transportation, incidentals, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner accepts all risks associated with participating in the competition (the winner indemnifies and holds M-Net harmless for any damages, injuries or losses as a result of participating in the competition).
- There is a limit to the amount of questions each player will be asked and the highest score they can achieve.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Don’t miss out on any of the Star Wars sagas with DStv Catch-Up. Only available on the DStv Explora to DStv Premium customers from 31 August.
Don’t forget you can download the M-Net app for Apple and Android. Planning your M-Net Star Wars viewing has never been so easy!