We'd understand exactly why you'd be taken with one of Hollywood's best action leading men, Liam Neeson. We've listed ten fast facts about the actor below for your pleasure.
10. Liam Neeson was born in Ballymena, Ireland, which is now famous for being his birthplace.
9. What's in a name? Liam Neeson was named after a local priest.
8. There must have been something in that church because Liam claims that it was Minister Ian Paisley, founder of the Free Presbyterian Church who inspired him to act.
7. Before deciding to pursue acting professionally, Neeson enrolled in Queen's University Belfast and studied physics and computer science.
6. Before deciding to pursue acting professionally, Neeson enrolled in Queen's University Belfast and studied physics and computer science.
5. After a short stint at university, Neeson worked at the Guinness Brewery as a forklift operator.
4. His first film was in 1977 where he played Jesus Christ and Evangelist in the religious film Pilgrim's Progress. Makes sense for an actor named after a priest and inspired by a minister.
3. Neeson moved to Hollywood after guest-starring in the third season of Miami Vice in which main character Gina falls for his character, an Irish pacifist who was a member of a terrorist organization.
2. He later received an honorary doctorate from Queen's University for neither physics nor computer science.
1. Neeson was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II making him both an officer and a gentleman.
Comment with any others you may know.