We had a chat with Emma Ellis and you'll love what she had to say:
- I mean, I'd say that I'm a softy, but I guess everyone knows this now after seeing my interview before my blind audition. Haha
- I love sewing.
- I was blonde when I was little.
- I'm a huge Justin Bieber fan haha I guess you could say I'm a Belieber
- I know the lyrics to every song on Taylor Swift's 1989 album hahaha
As for Josh Ansley, apart from being a musician, he's also an actor and a model. Yep! With years in the entertainment scene, he's in his elemnt on The Voice SA.
Check these out:
- I'm a laat lammetjie my brother and sister are 16 and 13 years older than me
- You guessed right, I wasn't a planned baby
- When I left high school I couldn't sing to save my life.
- I was in a boy band in Harare called 5star and first joined as a dancer because (see 3.) I was a whack a** singer!
- When I was mid 20's I thought I'd never get married. (I'm so happy to be over my 20's!)
You've gotta see him in makeup. This is when he did the "Don't Stop Believing"
Join The Voice SA conversation on The Voice SA Facebook page, via Twitter on @VoiceSA and @VoiceSA on Instagram using #TheVoiceSA, #TeamBobby, #TeamLira, #TeamKahn and #TeamKaren hashtags. The Voice South Africa is produced for M-Net by AMPN and sponsored by Dialdirect.