It was a Tuesday evening like any other; Matri and Nicholas Molver came home to their flat in Durban and spent a quiet evening together before going to bed. But they never woke up. Hours earlier, in the flat next door a man claiming to be a pest control operator had fumigated the flat against wood borer. But no one in the complex had been warned. An investigation found that a dangerous poison, one used to kill rats in grain silos, had been spread throughout the flat. Not registered for use in indoor fumigation, the consequences were deadly. Months later, the victims’ family wants justice.
Your favourite episodes are now available on Carte Blanche: The Podcast: https://bit.ly/PodcastCB