Thu 13 Oct 2016, 17:00
We care about you enjoying the complete DStv experience and we don’t just mean world-class entertainment.
From Saturday 22 October until Monday 24 October 2016, we will be upgrading our systems to enhance our service experience to you.
Please bear with us during this upgrade as certain services such as processing of payments will not be available. We advise you to pay your subscription before Friday 21 October using your DStv smartcard number to avoid any inconvenience.
During this time, the following services will be impacted:
Service Centres and touch points
- Please note that our Agencies and Branches will be operational. However, they will only be able to perform limited services.
- Limited Self Service functions will be available during the upgrade. However, our Call Centres and Branches will be available to assist you where possible.
- As our system will not be able to process payments during 22 – 24 October, we would like to encourage you to pay by 21 October using your DStv smartcard number to enjoy uninterrupted service.
Managing your account
- We are unable to provide you with a balance or statement or account information.
- We are unable to make changes to your package – this includes disconnections, downgrades and upgrades.
- We recommend that you submit these requests to us before 21 October 2016.
- You can still rent movies, but will need to top up your BoxOffice account by 21 October 2016 or use the available funds in your BoxOffice account.
- You won’t be able to load more funds onto your BoxOffice account during this time.
- You won’t be able to register as a new BoxOffice customer during this time.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions about specific services.