Mon 06 Aug 2018, 13:29
The Kardashians are back and we're plenty ready for their return!
Stop everything, The Kardashians are back! Yes guys, season 15 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premieres on Sunday 12 August at 20:00 on E! Entertainment and streaming online on DStv Now. Sundays aren't ever the same without our weekly dose of Kardashian fun and drama.
A lot has happened since the previous season (binge-watch seasons 1 to 13 on Showmax), because a day in the life of a Kardashian is never dull. New babies and growing beauty empires, the family of Kardashian and Jenner sisters have kept us eagerly awaiting all their social media updates to see what will happen next.
Here are 15 things that have happened in the Kardashian-Jenner world since season 14 as we await their grand entrance with season 15.
1. Kourtney and boyfriend Younes Bendjima continue to serve #CoupleGoals and give us FOMO with their cute snaps on Instagram. We're happy as long as Kourt is happy!
2. Kylie gave birth to Stormi who is adorable as ever... and also removed majority of the photos of her little girl from Instagram recently
3. Khloé gave birth to True and our hearts melted - being a mother looks good on KoKo.
4. Kris and Corey Gambl are still going strong! Our favourite momager needs to enjoy her life too. Rumour is that engagement could be on the cards.
5. Kylie appeared on the cover of Forbes magazine and is tipped off to become the youngest self-made billionaire!
6. Kim gave birth to her third child, Chicago West and she's obviously a cutie pie.
7. Kendall made a cameo in the new Ocean's 8 movie and we're hoping for more acting stints in the future.
8. The Kardashian-Jenner family had us all scratching our heads with their recent Calvin Klein campaign. We loved it, but who else spotted the Photoshop mishap?
9. Rob is working on his weight loss and looking better than ever recently!
10. It's been one year since the drama between Rob and Blac Chyna! They've got joint custody of their beautiful little daughter, Dream and are both "fine friends" currently.
My babyyyyyyy girl 💙💙😍 pic.twitter.com/6s20hh7OSH— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 4, 2018
11. North is taking after her mama, Kim and debuted in her first fashion campaign. We're appreciating the three generations of the Kardashian family appearing in Fendi's latest campaign.
Thank you @KimKardashian,@KrisJenner, North and @kanyewest for joining the Fendi Family in such a gracious and generous way #MeAndMyPeekaboo #FisForFamily #FendiPeekaboo #FℲ1 pic.twitter.com/4vyYH6MPOD— Fendi (@Fendi) July 10, 2018
12. Kendall and Ben Simmons are totally an item we ship... but they're keeping their relationship on the downlow. We'll be waiting patiently for official news.
13. She's on runways, TV, film and featured in music videos... now you can hear Kendall on radio too! She's hosting her own radio show with her bestie Daniel Chetrit via the Apple Music platform and with Beats 1. It's a monthly show called The Pizza Boys that will bring through famous friends and serve you the life you never knew you needed.
14. Kim's embracing her slimmer figure. While not everyone may be a fan, she still looks great!
15. Scott Disick and Sofia Richie have been more on than off again lately..
We've caught up, now watch season 15 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiering on Sunday 12 August at 20:00 on E! Entertainment and streaming online on DStv Now