By: Ashlee Wilson | Fri 03 Mar 2017, 13:00
What we love from certain saucy shows.
We all love a good scandal here and there - and luckily for us, there’s plenty of scandalous television viewing to keep us hooked. From the things ladies will do to get some love from The Bachelor to the shade thrown on Real Housewives of Atlanta, we're there to see it all come together (or apart).
Here are some of our favourite things about watching scandalous telly, shamelessly:
1. When things get awkward on The Bachelor (Catch Up here):
2. When there’s one of THOSE contestants:
3. When there are absolutely no boundaries:
4. When people get right down to the dirty details:
5. When intimacy gets WAY too weird:
6. When there is beef:
7. When they tell us how they really feel:
8. When they just can't:
9. When they hear lies, lies, lies:
10. When you just can’t believe she did that:
Be sure to check out these scandalous shows on DStv Now anytime, anywhere on your smart device:
Real Husbands of Hollywood, Wednesdays at 22:20 on BET (live stream on DStv Now)
My Crazy Sex, Tuesdays at 20:50 on Lifetime (live stream on DStv Now) right after Kiss, Bang, Love Australia at 20:00.
Real Housewives of Atlanta S9 from 17 March on Vuzu AMP (live stream on DStv Now)
Keeping Up with the Kardashians S13 from 12 March at 20:00 on E! (live stream on DStv Now)
So Cosmo from 15 March at 20:00 on E! (live stream on DStv Now)