Wed 21 Jun 2017, 12:12
ITV Choice has once again lined up a stunning collection of royal-themed series and one-off documentaries to celebrate their annual royal season this July.
ITV Choice (123), the channel that brings you the best in British drama, comedy, entertainment and game shows, has once again lined up a stunning collection of royal-themed series and one-off documentaries to celebrate their annual royal season this July.
The schedule for 2017 looks something like this:
- Royal Recipes - Dished up at 19:10 daily - Mondays to Fridays - from Monday 3 July. Combining recipes with historical details, Michael Buerk (helped by Michelin-starred Chef Paul Ainsworth and Chef Anna Haugh) will re-create some of the dishes served to monarchs from George IV to the present day.
- When Phillip Met Prince Philip: 60 Years of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award - a unique documentary, which sees presenter Phillip Schofield talking to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh in the 60th Anniversary year of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (DofE). To be broadcast on Thursday 6 July at 20:00.
- The Royal Good Guys - takes a look at the charity work of the four princes Philip, Charles, William and Harry. Through the business of their charities, they are transforming the British Royal Family into a modern global brand. But how did it all come about? And what motivates them? Scheduled for Thursday 13 July at 20:00
- Prince Harry in Africa - to be shown on Thursday 20 July at 20:00 - follows HRH Prince Harry on his return to Lesotho, to continue the work of the charity he set up in the country a decade ago.
- Kate’s Wardrobe Secrets - In this one hour special - set for Thursday 27 July at 20:00 - Kate Middleton's wardrobe secrets are uncovered, revealing her favourite labels, the styles she chooses to flatter her figure, whether she is going to a sports ground or a film premiere, and her go-to designers. Viewers will find out what celebrities, stylists, fashion writers and bloggers think of her choices, and their particular favourites. What influence she has had, and what they’ve learnt from her.
- Inside Windsor Castle - Uncover the scandals, triumphs and betrayals of the Royal family in this gripping new four-part series, which will air every Friday from 7 July until 28 July at 20:00. Windsor Castle is the ultimate symbol of Royal might, grandeur and power, attracting tourists in their millions. But away from their prying eyes, the castle walls and turrets still guard the Royal family's deepest secrets...