Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:20
We can't get enough of Priyanka Chopra - let's see why as she returns for season 3 of Quantico.
Whether as Alex Parrish or just her own glamourous self, Priyanka Chopra continues to serve us the FOMO week in and week out. With her return in Quantico season 3 premeiring on Thursday 5 July at 20:30 on 1Magic and streaming on DStv Now we felt it was the perfect opportunity to see why we remain hooked on Miss Chopra's charm and life.
1. Throwback to the time she became friends with our very own South African darling, Pearl Thusi during season 2 of Quantico. We're still beaming with pride!
2. We love how close she is with her mother - their mother-daughter bond is too cute!
3. She's a literal style goddess - fashion is something that clearly agrees with Miss Chopra.
And then she danced the night away.... ✨— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) May 21, 2018
A very special thank you to @Dior for making me sparkle. Also thank you to my incredible team for your brilliance and dedicated hustle...no one just “wakes up like this,” and I feel so happy to work with you...https://t.co/6h4uzrwxRi pic.twitter.com/8flwlt7Zhr
4. Priyanka pretty much has the biggest heart alongside her incredible talent and success.
I’m in Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh today for a field visit UNICEF, visiting one of the largest refugee camps in the world...https://t.co/PFhJgXwSpmhttps://t.co/quZxXEcDX5#ChildrenUprooted #UNICEFFieldVisit @unicef @UNICEFBD pic.twitter.com/NSSY0aNPuN— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) May 21, 2018
5. Her role as Alex serves us all the goals - can we be just as cool please!?
I came up with the line ‘Why does your name sound like a Batman villain?’ The writers loved it and decided to keep it! Thanks @michaelseitzman 😉 #AlexIsBack #Quantico @QuanticoTV @ABCNetwork pic.twitter.com/ZWiIsGlytz— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) April 27, 2018
Watch Quantico season 3 premeiring on Thursday 5 July at 20:30 on 1Magic and streaming on DStv Now