Fri 06 Mar 2015, 14:12
Prepare yourself for Miss South Africa 2015 by standing a chance to win a trip to the crowning!
By simply staying connected or reconnecting to DStv Compact and answering an easy question, you could stand a chance to win a Miss South Africa 2015 experience! Who wouldn’t love to watch the crowning of the next Miss South Africa at the Sun City Superbowl? We can only imagine the fun and excitement on the night!
In case you’re the lucky winner of this exciting experience, here’s how we think you should prep to make certain you’re ready for your road to the Miss South Africa 2015 Pageant!
1. You can’t make a statement at the Miss South Africa 2015 pageant without the right outfit! Get inspired to go glam with Project Runway: Under the Gunn on Sunday 8 March at 18:00 CAT on Vuzu.
2. Get your hair in perfect condition with inspiration from Hair on Saturday 7 March at 20:00 CAT on TLC - nobody has time for hair out of place when you’re meant to wow the crowds!
3. Pick your theme song because the world is your stage and you need the right music as you make your grand entrance! Luckily, tuning in to Channel O and MTV Base can give you many options of the latest songs that could be your backing tracks or just inspire your playlist for the drive to Sun City.
4. You can’t head over to the Miss South Africa event without knowing who is who in the world of South African celebrities! That would be a major strike against you as everyone who is anyone will be attending. Make sure to catch V-Entertainment weekdays at 18:00 CAT on Vuzu to get the latest news and gossip. Also check out DStv Homegrown for an extra dose of celeb know how.
5. Get to know who each Miss South Africa 2015 finalist is by checking out the list of the shortlisted beauties here. You can’t be left in the dark on the night – whether you watch the event live from the Sun City Superbowl or from the comfort of your couch.
6. Get the food ready for the night! If you choose to stay at home to enjoy the show, you need the right food to keep you company. Get inspired by Siba’s Table on weekdays at 17:40 CAT on Food Network where she shows you how to make delectable food, including main meals, snacks and drinks. What more could you ask for to enjoy the night?
Remember to stay connected or reconnect to DStv Compact and answer an easy question so you could stand a chance to win a Miss South Africa 2015 experience and use our above mentioned prepping tips!
Otherwise make certain to catch Miss South Africa 2015 on Sunday 29 March at 17:30 CAT, simulcast on M-Net and Mzansi Magic.