Thu 06 Oct 2016, 09:40
BoxOffice and OUTsurance have teamed up this summer to bring you Movie RENTertainment, where you get five movie credits topped up by OUTsurance on your DStv PVR or DStv Explora!
Starting 1 October 2016, all you have to do is SMS “QUOTE” to 30166 for an obligation-free car insurance quote. Once you are quoted by OUTsurance and have sent though the required information via the OUTsurance website, OUTsurance will top up your BoxOffice Account with five movie credits! This applies to all active customers with an active PVR. T&Cs apply.
This exciting promotion kicks off on 1 October 2016 and ends at midnight on 31 December 2016. You have three months from date of issue to use your movie credits! Don’t stress as we will remind you just in case you forget! Because when we drive a hard bargain, you shouldn’t have to hit the brakes – just press GREEN!
Watch the promo:
What are you waiting for? Here are some exciting movie titles you can’t miss!
The X-Men return for another incredible adventure as they work together to defeat a mutant with the power to destroy the world and bring about the apocalypse. Starring Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy, you won’t want to miss another instalment of action and drama with X-Men: Apocalypse.
X-Men: Apocalypse is currently available to rent on BoxOffice.
When comedy queen Melissa McCarthy teams up for Kristen Bell, you know it’s going to be a great movie! The two star in The Boss, where a woman is released from prison and tries to mend the bridges she broke as she works her way back to the top.
The Boss is currently available to rent on BoxOffice
The Other Side of the Door
Perfect for the spooky theme we can’t miss out on in October, The Other Side of the Door is a must-watch. Tragedy turns to into terror as a grieving mother finds out that you should not tamper with forces you do not understand. After a terrible accident, she tries to contact her dead son only to welcome a far more evil being.
The Other Side of the Door is available to rent on BoxOffice.
Don’t forget, Bollywood is coming to BoxOffice from 12 October too! You can soon enjoy the latest Bollywood titles straight from the comfort of your couch.
Terms and Conditions for the BoxOffice and OUTsurance promotion.
1. BoxOffice and OUTsurance have entered into a partnership arrangement to promote and encourage sales to both parties
2. The partnership is run via a sponsorship where OUTsurance is offering FIVE (5) DStv BoxOffice movies to a DStv subscriber who obtains an obligation free car insurance quote from OUTsurance
3. This therefore means that OUTsurance will top up the BoxOffice Account of the qualifying DStv customers with FIVE (5) BoxOffice movie credits.
4. The BoxOffice / OUTsurance Sponsorship promotion ("the promotion") will be run by DStv in association with OUTsurance, collectively known as "the organisers ".
5. All persons participating in the sponsorship promotion ("the entrants") agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
Promotional / Sponsorship Period
1. The promotional will commence on 01 October 2016 and will close at 24h00 on Friday, 31 December 2016 ("the promotional period").
Who can enter
1. In order to be eligible to enter this promotion: -
1.1. the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa;
1.2. the entrant must be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid South African identification document;
1.3. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
1.4. the entrant must be a DStv customer, on any of the DStv packages with a PVR or Explora and paying an active access fee subscription
1.5. the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual person; 1.6. the entrant must have the right to accept the prize.
2. The promotion is open any person who is a Naspers employee director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brother, sisters, business partners and associated or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the promotion.
3. Notwithstanding 1.4 above, the promotion is not open to any person who are:
3.1. existing OUTsurance or OUTsurance Namibia clients
3.2. Any person who does not have a valid DStv Account with an active access fee subscription for a PVR or Explora Decoder
3.3. Any person who requests a commercial car insurance quote
3.4. Any staff members of the OUTsurance Holdings Group and their immediate family members.
4. Any person who has already received the benefit of this promotion (i.e. FIVE (5) Box Office movies) or any other quote promotion in the last 186 days.
5. Any person who has had a policy cancelled by OUTsurance or OUTsurance Namibia within the last 186 days.
6. Any person who is deemed an unacceptable risk as determined by OUTsurance underwriting criteria.
How to Enter
1. Obtain an obligation free personal car insurance quote from OUTsurance for a car that you currently pay insurance on, with a company that sells car insurance to the general public of South Africa.
1.1. You may claim this benefit whether you accept the quote or not.
2. Once you have been quoted by OUTsurance, respond to OUTsurance with the required information via the OUTsurance website within 30 days of receiving the quote via e-mail from OUTsurance.
3. You will be required to provide the South African ID number of the BoxOffice account holder to whom you?d like to credit the FIVE (5) Box Office movies.
4. Part of the information required above will be a schedule of your existing insurance cover, confirming that the insurance was effective prior to the date of our quote. The schedule should not be older than 48 hours.
5. Upon meeting all qualifying criteria and obtaining an obligation free quote with OUTsurance, OUTsurance will notify BoxOffice by DStv of your details.
5.1. BoxOffice Business Rules will be applied
5.2. Upon successful qualification of meeting the BoxOffice Business Rules, your BoxOffice Account will be topped up with the FIVE (5) movie credits which entitles you to rent any movie of your choice on BoxOffice on your PVR or Explora
6. BoxOffice will send you a message notification via SMS once your BoxOffice Account has been topped up, advising of the readiness to start using your allocated movies credits.
7. A movie credit is equal to ONE (1) movie rental.
8. All movie credits have an expiry date and therefore must be used within 90 days from date of issue.
9. BoxOffice will keep the BoxOffice Acccount holder appraised of the movies credits still available via SMS reminders via the mobile number we have on record.
10. All FIRST complimentary movie received upon sign up to BoxOffice, and /or any other prior complimentary movie received on BoxOffice prior to this promotion coming into effect, must be used first before the promotional movies credits will be considered by the system.
10.1. The BoxOffice system will check and process your rentals accordingly
11. Upon successful rental using your OUTsurance movie credit, a message notification will be sent to you confirming your rental and advising of your remaining movie credits o the promotion
12. To start using your movie credit, the following steps are to be followed:
12.1. Press the GREEN button on the PVR remote or the BoxOffice button on the Explora remote
12.2. Select and rent the movie from the BoxOffice screen following the onscreen steps
13. All unused movie credits will be forfeit upon date of expiry of the movie credits
14. All unused movie credits will be forfeit at 24h00 on Friday, 31 December 2016
15. Movie credits are non-transferable and cannot be transferred to cash
16. Movie credits cannot be used pay off outstanding DStv subscription accounts or BoxOffice accounts
17. Movie credits cannot be transferred from the BoxOffice Account to the DStv Account
18. Movie credits allocated to an account cannot be transferred to any other DStv customer?s account
19. Neither OUTsurance nor BoxOffice will be able to rectify or reallocate movies accidentally credited to an incorrect BoxOffice account, based on the information supplied by you.
1. By entering the promotion, each entrant warrants that all information included on his/her entry are true and correct. Entrant will be declined from the promotion should the organisers find that information is untrue or incorrect.
2. All entrants must have their BoxOffice Account paid up in order to qualify for the promotion.
3. Only entries received during the promotional period will be accepted.
4. Only one entry per qualifying customer, i.e. one obligation free quote from OUTsurance will allow for one set of FIVE (5) movie credits per customer.
5. OUTsurance Terms and Conditions. This document is available on the OUTsurance website
6. We will check your current insurance to confirm that the car quoted has been on cover for at least the past 30 days.
7. This promotion will run for a limited period only and OUTsurance reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at its discretion.
8. This promotion is not open to any staff members of the OUTsurance Holdings Group and their immediate family members.
9. The organisers reserve the right to modify or amend the terms and conditions as well as to terminate the promotion at any time if it is deemed necessary in their opinion. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the organisers, their agent and/or suppliers.
10. The organizers and their agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network.
11. The organisers' decision regarding any matter concerning the promotion and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of how the movie credits will be allocated, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organizers or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the promotion or movie credits.
12. We may request your permission" to use, display, and distribute your information and / or photos to use for promotional purposes including releasing those photos and videos to the Internet where they will be made public.? You may refuse such request?.
13. The entrants information will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except in situations where:
13.1. We are legally compelled to do so;
13.2. Disclosure is made at your request or upon your written consent; or
1. The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his/her entry to the promotion he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
2. All entrants to this promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the organisers and all their associated entities; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition / promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS / PROMOTIONS
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions promotions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (?MultiChoice?).
2. Your entry into the completion or promotion and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (?your partner?).
3. The competition is not open to
4. 27.1 Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of
5. 27.2 Companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
27.3 The spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 27.1 above. 6. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
7. Unless otherwise specified in the competition / promotion rules, you may enter the competition / promotion any time before the closing date, one entry only, irrespective of whether you previously won a prize from a competition / promotion conducted by MultiChoice.
8. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition / promotion, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply. Mobile charges for your own account.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition / promotion. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition / promotion will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
10. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person?s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition / promotion.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
12. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition / promotion and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
13. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that
13.1. your entry or participation in the competition/ promotion will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
13.2. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner?s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
13.3. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
14. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
15. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
16. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
17. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
18. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and MultiChoice reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
19. We may invite you to be present when the prizewinners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
20. We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.