Wed 01 Nov 2017, 08:35
Let us show you how easy it is to get help with DStv and BoxOffice with Self Service on the Facebook Messenger app.
Great news, we’re making Self Service for DStv and BoxOffice another step easier for you with Facebook Messenger! Yes, a few taps of the finger will have you able to manage your account and balances without any effort – and even rent the latest movies
What does Self Service on Facebook Messenger mean for you? Say goodbye to airtime costs with calls and SMSes, Facebook messenger brings you the information you need right to your fingertips.
Getting started with Facebook messenger and DStv Self Service:
- Open the Facebook messenger app.
- Search for Self Service and follow the DStv Self Service bot.
- First time users will be required to register for DStv Self Service – this is a once-off process. No DStv? Simply tap the Get DStv option and follow the steps to unlock a world of entertainment.
- Already enjoying DStv? Tap Register and provide your customer number, ID number or SmartCard number. You will then be asked a verification question to complete the registration.
- You’re done! It’s time to welcome the world of DStv Self Service to your fingertips.
Now that you’re ready to start using DStv’s Self Service on Facebook messenger, let us show you how easy it is to rent the latest BoxOffice movies with a few taps of your finger.