Fri 15 Dec 2017, 12:42
Is your decoder being naughty? If your DStv decoder keeps rebooting, not scanning or has no information available – no need to panic, you can clear errors using your preferred DStv Self Service option.
Are you experiencing issues with your DStv decoder that keeps rebooting? Is your DStv Decoder not scanning? What to do when your DStv decoder keeps rebooting all the time?
With DStv Self Service, fixing errors is just one of the things you can do youself, without having to call our Call Centre.
- Dial *120*68584# from your mobile and follow the prompts (Free until 30 January 2018)
- Login to https://self-service.dstv.com/ register (once off) to make use of our brand-new Self Service website (Free until 31 January 2018)
- Follow Self Service on Facebook. Go to @dstvselfservice and send our Self Service genie a message
- Follow Self Service on Twitter. Go to @DStvSelfService and send us a message
You will need to register in order to get your “Connect ID” - With a Connect ID, you open up a portal to DStv Catch Up online, BoxOffice on your desktop, great Self Service options such as managing your DStv account and so much more!
Here's a quick view of some of the other things you can do with Self Service:
- Get your payment info and make payments
- Make online credit card payments and set recurring monthly payments
- Reconnect once your payment has been made, and activate packages
- Rent BoxOffice movies
- Set up and manage your Holiday Home
- And much more