By: Michelle Govender | Mon 11 Sep 2017, 15:18
Ellen DeGeneres is back on Vuzu and available on DStv Catch Up! Can you believe we're already on season 15 of The Ellen Show? How time flies when you're having fun, dancing and always laughing!
In honour of Ellen's return we're sharing some of her funniest online posts to show you why she's one of our favourite funny ladies.
1. When she gave us a look at her amazing career spanning many years and incredible projects.
2. That time she was super excited for Kate Middleton.
I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT! Or a Godmother. Or whatever my cousin Kate Middleton wants me to be. Congratulations you two.— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) September 4, 2017
3. We love a good pun!
I feel uncomturtable. pic.twitter.com/e0IlF4X87H— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) August 29, 2017
4. That time she was sharing cover girl status with JLo.
5. That time she was totally considerate.
I had to wait a week to reveal my big news because I didn't want to upstage anyone, but here it is. pic.twitter.com/1BITt51opG— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) December 19, 2013
6. Regina George, is that you?
7. When she didn't forget Nicki Minaj had her own personality entourage.
Happy birthday, @NickiMinaj, Roman, Barbie, Martha, Tyrone, and all the others. You’re some of my favorite people.— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) December 8, 2015
8. Even her first tweet was funny!
Tis my first twitt-er. Or tweet? Twit? Or tweet?— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) March 10, 2009
"Twit or tweet everybody." Is this anything?
9. Classic Ellen.
Why did Helvetica swipe left on Times New Roman? He wasn’t her type. #ClassicJokeFriday— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) June 12, 2015
10 Speaking the truth.
So excited for the Apple Watch. For centuries, we’ve checked the time by— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) September 9, 2014
looking at our phones. Having it on your wrist? Genius. #AppleLive