Tue 14 Feb 2017, 14:15
In our bid to serve you better, we will be upgrading our business operating system from Saturday 18 February to Wednesday 22 February. Please bear with us during this transition as there may be minimal delays and interruptions.
Please note that you will not be able to make over-the-counter cash payments at any MultiChoice branch or dealer office during the transition.
We advise you to pay your subscription before Friday 17 February to prevent any inconvenience during the switchover.
During this time, the following services will be impacted:
Service Centres and touch points
- Even though our dealers and branches will be operational, they will only be able to perform limited services.
- Limited Self Service functions will be available during the switchover, however, our Call Centres and Branches will be available to assist you where possible.
- Although we will only be able to process payments once our systems are back online from 22 February onwards, you can still make payment via the following: e-Tranzact, PAGA, PayArena, Konga, PayU, EazyMoney, GlobalPay, Quickteller.
- As our system will not be able to process payments during 18 – 22 February, we would like to encourage you to pay by 17 February to enjoy uninterrupted service.
Managing your account
- We are unable to provide you with a balance or statement or account information.
- We are unable to make changes to your package – this includes disconnections, downgrades and upgrades.
- We recommend that you submit these requests to us before 18 February 2017.
- You can still rent movies but will need to top up your BoxOffice account by 17 February 2017 or use your funds in your BoxOffice account, if it is pre-funded.
- You won’t be able to load more funds onto your BoxOffice account during this time.
- You won’t be able to register as a new BoxOffice user during this time.
FAQs ABOUT SPECIFIC SERVICES
Q: I made a payment at a Payment Vendor. Will you be able to process that payment against my account?
A: We will only be able to allocate that payment when our system is back up from Thursday 23 February onwards.
However, we can still reconnect you during the migration provided you can furnish us with proof of payment.
Q: I’d like to get the balance on my account…
A: We are unable to give you a balance on your account as we’re currently updating our system. You can check your balance on Self Service on DStv.com from Thursday 23 February onwards, when our system is back online.
Q: I need to change my package / disconnect my service…
A: We are unable to process your request as we’re currently updating our system.
Q: I need to update my account details…
A: We are unable to process your request as we’re currently updating our subscriber management system.
Q: Can I still rent BoxOffice movies?
A: You can still rent movies but will need to top up your BoxOffice account by Friday 17 February or use your funds in your BoxOffice account, if it is pre-funded.
Q: Can I load more funds onto my BoxOffice wallet?
A: You won’t be able to load more funds onto your wallet at this time. Apologies for the inconvenience.