Fri 08 Jul 2016, 07:55
We care about you enjoying the complete DStv experience and we don’t just mean world class entertainment. From 10 - 13 July we will be upgrading our systems to help us serve you better.
Please bear with us during this transition as there may be minimal delays and interruptions. Please pay by 10 July to avoid any inconvenience during the switchover.
- Even though our Agencies and Branches will be operational, they will only be able to perform limited services.
- Limited Self Service functions will be available during the switchover, however, our Call Centres and Brances will be available to assist you where possible.
- Although we are unable to accept payments at our Branches and Agencies, we will be accepting payments through mobile money.
- As our system will not be able to process payments during 10 - 13 July, we would like to encourage you to pay by 10 July to enjoy uninterrupted service.
Managing your account
- We are unable to provide you with a balance or statement or account information.
- We are unable to make changes to your package - this includes disconnections, downgrades and upgrades.
- We recommend that you submit these requests to us before 10 July 2016.
- You can still rent movies but will need to top up your BoxOffice account by 10 July 2016 or use your funds in your BoxOffice account, if it is pre-funded.
- You won't be able to load more funds onto your BoxOffice account during this time.
- You won't be able to register as a new BoxOffice subscriber during this time.
Payments and managing your account
I made a payment at a Payment Vendor. Will you be able to process that payment against my account?
We will only be able to allocate the payment when our system is back up from the 14th July onwards.
I'd like to get the balance on my account...
We are unable to give you a balance on your account as we're currently updating our system. You can check your balance on Self Service on DStv.com from the 14th July onwards, when our system is back online.
I need to change my package/disconnect my service...
We are unable to process your request as we're currently updating our system.
I need to update my account details...
We are unable to process your request as we're currently updating our subscriber management system.
Service centres and touch points
Will your branches be open?
Our 10 MultiChoice brances around the country will be open however we won't be able to process any payments.
Will your agencies be open?
Our agencies will be open during this time - these are the MultiChoice Service Centres inside shopping centres and in smaller towns that are independently owned.
Can I log on to Self Service?
These services will not be available during this time. Please try again from the 14th July onwards.
Can I still rent BoxOffice movies?
You can still rent movies but will need to top up your BoxOffice account by 10 July 2016 or use your funds in your BoxOffice account, if it is pre-funded.
Can I load more funds onto my BoxOffice wallet?
You won't be able to load more funds onto your wallet at this time. Apologies for the inconvenience.